• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon U like In 3rd Generation?

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2006
Well,in 3rd generation,theres only a few pokemon which i like..others really not my cup of tea de~For me,i only like Grovyle,Aggron,Absol,Salamence,Metagross,Latios,Latias,and Raquaza...How bout u guys out there~? :D

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
I like loads.

Spheal, Sealeo, Walrein, Shuppet, Absol, Latios, Latias, Gorebyss, Clamperl, Huntail......etc

And of course, GARDEVOIR and BANETTE!! XD

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
Gardevoir (and family), Mawile and Sableye for the most love.
Zangoose and Banette for some love.

and theres the rest.

Minako

[O n d i n e]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 3, 2008
I adore Duskull. +heart+ I'm also a fan of Banette and Harriyama. :3

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
Years
Gardevour - Loves it to death.
Registeel - Possibly my most favorite pokemon above even Mewtwo...-_-;
Dusklops - Only becuase of the TCG card I have...he can instantly KO a
foe if you have luck
Latias - The only legendary with a gender.
Thats about it for meh...

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
Breloom: same type as Iveechan...also it gets spore and I like it better than Paras
Blaziken: cool anthro chicken, I just wish it has better speed.
Nuzleaf: Pinocchio with nipples!
Shiftry and Cacturne: I like grass and dark types
Sableye: more for its cuteness than its type combination. And it's super useful for early in the game.
Mightyena: even though it sucks, it's cool looking.
Flygon: it's green! And my favorite looking dragon.
Glalie: cool and scary

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
I like a lot of 3rd generation pok?mon. Some of my favourites include:

Cradily
, Trapinch, Flygon, Milotic, Absol, Tropius, Svampert, Mudkip, Torchic and probably a whole lot of others which I just forgot to mention right now. ^_^

The only 3rd generation pok?mon I actually hate are Spinda and the Regi trio. <_<

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Now let's see I like Trapinch, Cradily, Swampert, wynaut, sceptile, flygon (my favorite dragon pokemon), Ralts and its family, altaria, mawile and sableye, spoink and jirachi there are alot more, but it would take pretty long to say them all.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
Years
I like: Mudkip, Latias, Spinda, Plusle, Flygon, Mawile, Torkoal, Numel, Cacnea, Swablu, Chimecho, Jirachi, and Zangoose.

Mawile and Chimecho are my favs of those though. ^^

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
Years
I love all the legendarys on it apart from regirock and registeel, spheal, zangoose, Gardivoir, Kirlia, Surskit, Nosepass. I like lots of others but these are my favs.:)

Eig

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 30, 2008
Cradily, Lileep, Anorith, Armaldo, Gulpin, Swalot, Banette, Shuppet, Torchic, Mightyena, Roselia (but only if it's shiny!).

EDIT: Yippee, it's my 700th post!

Back