• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:Vincent Valentine:.

Snapple

Coordinator and Artist
Years
  • Hi, I recently got into making banners, here's my newest:
    Vincent2.png

I tried for a grundgy effect and I like the way it turned out. I'm a newbie to banner making so tips and critiques are welcome ^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Its nice, especially if your a newbie at banner making, the only problem is the text, if you where meaning for it to well..show, then you made it a little to dark, nice stock image but perhaps a little bigger next time.

Last edited:

Snapple

Coordinator and Artist
    Years
  • Thanks for the comment ^^

I didn't want to make the text too light cause then it would stand out too much, but I guess I could've made it a little bit lighter.

Yeah, I agree that the stock image could've been bigger.

I'm working on a Yuffie one as she was one of my favorite characters ^^

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Vincent's face seems too white compared to the rest of the banner. o.o; I suggest to blend it in slightly. =D

It's beautiful though. <3

Kira

Style Guru
    Years
  • I would suggest making the background much lighter, using another font, because the current one is TNR, or something similar, then, make the text more visible, other than that, it's awesome.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • i love Vincent Valentine... it's just the text and the blending.. Vincent looks so light compared to everyone else, and the text... please use something other than a commonly used default font.

Back