• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rap Music

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
Years
  • If you are a fan of rap music,post here,if not,mind this thread and PLEASE don't stick your head where it doesn't belong. We here like RAP,we left ROCK/EMO/PUNK,etc...alone. Let us have something.

Anyway,has anyone listened to any new CDs? Currently,I'm into Young Jeezy's new CD.

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    Yep, Rap fangirl here. :0 I'm still waiting for my Mom to find a copy of Late Registration. ^^o +heart+ Kanyeee.

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
    Years
  • LR is a good CD. Classic in the making!!! BTW,Minako,it says your only 13.....What would you know about Yaoi and Yuri...? No offence and off topicness,but that's discusting. Oh,and you people looking to neg. rep me,no can do,it's OFF. :P

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • I like some rap, mostly I only listen to it when I am watching MTV or MTV2...Like Kanye West, Ludacris, and Eminem...

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    XxWrestleMasterxX said:
    LR is a good CD. Classic in the making!!! BTW,Minako,it says your only 13.....What would you know about Yaoi and Yuri...? No offence and off topicness,but that's discusting. Oh,and you people looking to neg. rep me,no can do,it's OFF. :P
    A thirteen year-old can know very little or very much, depending on their experiance in the world and with others. And frankly, just because I'm this age doesn't mean I can't know about sexual things. In my opinion, the earlier you're aware of it; the safer you'll end up. :0

I'm sorry to go off topic. :x

Anyway, I'm thinking of buying some other rap CDs. I may buy Nelly - Suit/Sweat, but does anyone have any ideas? :0

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Thoughts of a Predicate Felon is on my list..XD And if not that I might get the re-released "The Massacre" album by 50. Hey Reggaeton count as rap? XD

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    XxWrestleMasterxX said:
    LR is a good CD. Classic in the making!!! BTW,Minako,it says your only 13.....What would you know about Yaoi and Yuri...? No offence and off topicness,but that's discusting. Oh,and you people looking to neg. rep me,no can do,it's OFF. :P

Age is nothing but a number

Anyways, I hate all this crap rap that's been coming out nowadays. The only good rappers out now are Game, Kanye and the Beastie Boys (their last album came out 2003; so does it count as rappers that are out now? o.O)).

I love old school rap.

Favs:

NWA
    Wu-Tang Clan
    Public Enemy
    Beastie Boys
    Biggie
    2Pac

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Hmm...looks like a rap thread...</captain obvious>

Okay, I listen to rap very often, mostly underground or southern. I'm liking Young Jeezy, he really blew up these past two years. I first heard of him on his "Air Forces" single...that was cool...

Other rappers I'm into are The Roots, Max Manelli, Boo Rossini, Chamillionaire, Three Six Mafia, T.I., 8 Ball & MJG, Holla Point, Lil Boosie, and Slim Thug, just to name a few.

Last edited:
    Back