• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Disgruntled Pixie has arrived!

Slifer the Sky Dragon

The Disgruntled Pixie!!!
Years
  • Hi everyone!
    Um...

Just found this forum today... :\

Yay.

Um...

I hope to have a great time here, flame free, and such.
    I've been a pokemon fan since...

Well, the first episode in the US.

But now the Us anime kinda stinks becasue it is so repetitive.

I miss season one.

Ooh, and I go by the trainer name "slifer(female sign)"

Vapreon

Unique Rocker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2005
    Welcome Pixie! I like your introduction. Nice to meet you, and thanks for joining the ever growing PC.

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
    Years
  • Hey! Welcome to PC! You can PM me if you want to be friends or just chat! I can see you like Yu-Gi-Oh! a lot! That's a really cool anime, though the 4kids dub is pretty bad. I like Shonen Jump's translation of the manga, though.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • WElcome to Pc I hope you enjoy it here. Follow all the rules post alot and if you need anything just Pm me.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Welcome Slifer! This is PC and I'm CharMz! And I really need a new welcome thingeh..XD

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Hello Slifer. n___________n I have liked Pokemon since the anime first aired in the US as well. ^^ I also agree that the anime is now so repetitive, I don't even bother trying to catch an episode anymore. XD Anywho, welcome to PC~! =D I'm Kelsey, 'tis nice to meet you. ^.~ Please read the rules and have a super awesome time. :33

~Kelsey

Back