• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rhyme around the thread..XD

Kurono

Remember?
Years
  • Well...I honestly had no idea where to put this so I put it here...XD. Anyway in this thread one person will have a random line and every user after that will try to rhyme with it until there are no more perfect rhymes to be used, or when I decide to move onto the next line. Then a new line will be done...is that hard people? No I don't think so..and oh yeah...you can't use the same word used before...and remember..only the last words need to rhyme..

Ex.
    User One.
    I just started this hot trend.
    User Two.
    Trend? Not unless you learn howta bend!
    User Three.
    Oh goody! Its like a godsend!.

And ya keep going on..I'll also record words used at the end of each sentence here..and it would be nice if most of the posts made sense..XD..okay I guess It'll begin now...XD

Rhyme one Words-Cha,Ha,nana,ma-ma,wah-wah..

Last edited:

Agent9

You could care less....
    Years
  • OMG! Dude that was cool!

Plushie: Jump-off thread? More like matcha, my twineh named Cha-Cha.
    Dragon-Chan:I hear noisy, hungry babies go wah-wah.
    Agent9: It makes me wanna yell for my ma-ma
    Dragon-Chan: I gotta tell you on my nana
    Charmz:Then outta nowhere I yell , "Ha-Ha!"

Back