• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some cards I've been making!

QFred

Behold...
Years
  • Some cards I've been making, a title to a thread that will only show a few cards.

First, Inferno Lugia, art by combuskensflame (PC Oekaki), I hope she doesn't mind... The attacks... meh... could have been better!
    infernolugia1nl.jpg

Second, Dark Quilava, art by ricky, found in the net, lol! A bit underpowered, on purpose!
    darkquilava1jf.jpg

Koga's Koffing, art by Lonepichu, part of a strange thingie that happens a lot, 'cause EX: Revolutions will have other one, better!
    skoffing9mk.jpg

Raikou *, art by Merlin, great art, believe me!! Attacks of a non trained Raikou a bit empowered!
    raikoustar0jy.jpg

Ash's Swellow, anim? pic! LOL Attacks proper to an Ash Pok?mon!
    ashsswellow1jm.jpg

Koga's Venonat, art by Alpha (don't know where...). Attacks of a Venonat catched on route 13!
    kogasvenonat2tt.jpg

Constructive Critisism, plz!

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
  • Those Are Great! I Don't See Any Problem In Them. By The Way, Where Did You Find That Psychic/Fire Blank?

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I like your cards :), but the swellow card says Flip a coin if heads all damage done to skarmory next turn is reduced by 20 (after applying weaknesses and resistances)

QFred

Behold...
    Years
  • UL: I'm glad you like! The R/P blank was made by Fang and I took it when Servo was still up! Attached is the blank, I hope Fang doesn't mind!

smarty_arty: I didn't found that error yet, thanks for finding it! I was taking the attack from a Skarmory and that must have skipped!

Last edited:
    Back