• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oekaki

Chriz

Why are you staring at me?
Years
  • A bunch of my oekaki pictures.
    405.png
    390.png
    342.png
    338.png
    330.png
    144.png
    18.png

Chriz

Why are you staring at me?
    Years
  • Here's some more!

534.png

I did this for my trade with Freenaturearts. I lovely picture I saw. My mom really liked it too.
    Ampharos using flash.
    I have an Ampharos nicked Amaz on my pokemon colosseum.

463.png

Just a practice I did a while ago, playing around.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • O.O Wow! I love the Ampharos one! Probably because it rocks! That and I'm attracted to shiny things. ^^

Ah yes, I still love your Charizards. Better than my "sneaky" one on the Oekaki.... ^^;

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Ah, yes, the 'sneaky' one...

Anyways, I remember looking at your pics!! Betcha you'll never guess who I am! *hides username* Well, I really like the Ampharos one. It's nicely drawn and coloured (<--Yesh, with a U...), and looks just plain schweet. That, and I like Amphoras. ^_^

The other look good as well, and I hope to see you drawing more. ^-^

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    So you like drawing Dragons? *applauds* These are great. They could be a bit less blurry, unless they're supposed to be like that.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • Dark esp, could you by chance be Jess? =3

I love the ampharos and thanks forit again ^_^::hugs:
    Dragons are pretty cool and I really like how you did that one =D Your latest one on the board rocks too. Good luck in future drawings.^^

Back