• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Book Club

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
Years
  • Ok, so I didn't see one of these around(if there is one lock this) and thought I would start one. Here you can come to tell us what you're reading, if you like it, and if you'd recommend it to others. I'm sure there's other stuff you'll do that I can't think of at the moment. >.< Each week I will be featuring a book, the Book of the Week. Most times it will just be the book I'm reading. XD And if you'd like to have me feature a book that you've read or are reading that I haven't featured yet, pm me and I will try my hardest to feature it in the coming weeks. All clear? Any questions? *hands rise in air* Good. XD If you have any questions, ask, mkay? Ok then!

Featured Book of the Week:​

The Golden Compass
    Author: Phillip Pullman
    Book I am currently reading:
    The Golden Compass(XD)

Owner:
    Yami's Girl

Co-owners
    none

Members:
    none
    Ok, then, get ready get set, post!