• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen pokemonmaker question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
Years
  • i want to make my celebi for pokemon emerald so i can trade from emerald to colleseum and beat mt.battle and get ho-oh and i was wondering cani enter the codes manually by putting them in myself after making the code?

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
  • yeah but it said something like "link your sp to the computer" but i have been entering it manually like the rest of my regular codes but when i put the pokemon i made in the pc it has bad eggs or it goes black

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    God's golden child said:
    yeah but it said something like "link your sp to the computer" but i have been entering it manually like the rest of my regular codes but when i put the pokemon i made in the pc it has bad eggs or it goes black
    You may hook up your cheat device to your PC if your cheat device is capable. If you do, you can just automatically upload the codes without entering it in manually and risking errors.

And like King Shuckle said, there's always the master code. Not all master codes for a certain game will work for all codes of that game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back