• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

um why was "what u listening to" closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
  • I have no idea why, but I have my own theory - that everyone was spamming it for postcount with stuff like "Myself typing this up" or just posting in it too often to get their postcount to go higher.

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • yeah i noticed dat it was runing like normal then it closed and no one said who did it o.O? and that what u listening toyou gave me Cool master is in trivia and games fourm

Last edited:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Aright, lets get the whole thing summed up.

It was closed because people posted there for post-count, and it got a little spammy. A new one was made in the Funtime PokeLand.
    Or else, the original was moved to Funtime, and the new one posted by someone was closed. Something like that, yeah.

^^;

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • i think the old one was closed from teh number of posts right? ^^" thats what you guys do with the daily chit-chat, you make a new one for every season or somethin cause theres alot of posters there...just my thoughts. I know i like to post in stuff like that alot!

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • One of our mods made the poor decision of deciding to close it because s/he thought that it was getting too big/spammy...even though the mod didn't really think it through and realize how rash of a decision it was, s/he did it anyway. It didn't need to be closed, it was fine.

but too late now...enjoy the new one...

Years
  • Well, I certainly didn't close it... must be FT... but yeah... I moved the other one to Fun Time because people decide to take advatage of it a bit... especially when all they put is basically like this:

song - band

I like this song because *blah blah*

one liners, yeah

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Niko said:
    Well, I certainly didn't close it... must be FT... but yeah... I moved the other one to Fun Time because people decide to take advatage of it a bit... especially when all they put is basically like this:

song - band

I like this song because *blah blah*

one liners, yeah

two people did a short post...wow

But it's all been fixed now...good as new...enjoy!

Years
  • two people with a lot of posts, to be exact. What is your deffinition of short posts, anyway? Is it just because it's composed of two lines doesn't mean it's not short. I mean, look at the posts. I could basically make a lot of posts in there by just saying

"song - band/singer

this song rocks my socks"

and get away with it in your book, probably.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back