• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bobobo-bo-bo-bobo Fan Club

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
  • I just saw this yesterday and I love it. Anyone that loves this eppy has got to join

Owner
    MT

Co-Owner
    Shampoo

Members
    Kyoki

Person that seems to be like Bobobo-bobo-bobo:

Person that talks like Snack Food:

Person who is pretty like Beauty:​

Last edited:

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu

Rather Boring
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2007
    ^ ^ I watched the preview episode last night on Cartoon Network. I was laughing so hard that I almost fell out of my chair. Can I join?

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu

Rather Boring
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2007
    The thing is, when Bobobo was showing the girl with pink hair [What's her name?] the movies that were flashbacks, and he said the title, the girl freaked out because it said so much more in Japanese characters. It would have helped it you could read japanese, or if they made English subtitles.

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu

Rather Boring
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2007
    Blazin Espio said:
    is this the insane thing with the talking bombs if it is I'M IN

Hmmm... I'm not sure what you're talking about, but it probably is, considering how deranged it is.

Years
  • I read a review about the game in a uk gaming mag I'll dig it out XP
    does it have a dude with a yellow afro and control his nasal hair

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu

Rather Boring
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2007
    That's it! And also, that's the disturbing part! > < Who wants to see him control his nasal hair!? And yet... It's oddly hilarious...

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Hikaru-chan said:
    The thing is, when Bobobo was showing the girl with pink hair [What's her name?] the movies that were flashbacks, and he said the title, the girl freaked out because it said so much more in Japanese characters. It would have helped it you could read japanese, or if they made English subtitles.

Her name is Beauty.I'll join too.The show is soo funny^^

Back