• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The England Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I just thought of this AMAZING idea,
    I relised everyone on pc are my friends ^^ but i want to know if there are anymore of us that live in england. So i thought this would be a great idea =D

This club is for the Members that live in the uk, so we can talk about any events hapening here, and met-ups, and over great things, ohh and we can find out if anyone here lives close ha ha ha

No mods better remove this, cause its the best idea ever happend XD

If you want to join, you have to be from the uk, and post were abouts ( but you dont have to if you dont want to, )
    The first 3 people can be co-owner

Current memebers :
    Seto_Girl : owner location : portsmouth
    Pok?-Munna :London / Pechkam
    The angel of darkness : chicester ( i think )

ohh lets rant about the spinaker tower in portsmouth ( were i live )

and is anyone going to the comic thing in brighton in november, i think i might be going =D

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yeah , sorry T_T but why did you post here if you knew you couldnt join up, kinda spammy -_-" dont do it again

** note : Any Pokemon events hapenig were you live, tell me now lol, there are none hapeninge here @@

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    guess ill join thee merry old england club, im from london peckham so i gotta do a bit of train travelling for the deoxys event :*(

Years
  • Cool! you! i was in london today

=D i will add you to the lists,

AND THE SPINAKER TOWER IS OPEN
    the only thing i care about is my ticket, like im ever going to use it though, cause it would say " Millenuim tower, opening 2005 " XD
    lol, like that **** ticket will be sent -_-" that was worth over 10 million, oh gawd man >>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back