• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Collector with Questions.

Neko Keeshi

ub3r l33t n00b
Years
  • Hello everyone, I just started collecting again, and I was wondering whats the rarity(not price, like are they good to trade with) of the following Sandstorm foil cards

Aerodactyl, Typhlosion, Aggron, and Kabutops..

I also have a Mewtwo EX from R/S thats foil. I wasnt sure if ALL EX cards foil or what, and I didnt know if I should hold onto them or try to sell them..

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Well there all pretty rare, and you should hang on to all of them. But.. The ones you should really hold onto is the Typholsion and the Mewtwo.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    Here's the rarity scheme for RS and SS. One Rare and one Reverse Holographic card are in each pack. The RH card can be ANY card except for the EX's. ex's and regular holos are weighted the same, replace a Common card in the pack, and come about 1 in every 3 packs. The ratio of ex to regular holo within that ratio of packs is about 1 ex for every 2 holos. Do the math yourself.

Also, Typh ex is pretty pathetic now that Blaze ex is out. All the cards that you mentioned are ex's, and all ex's have that holographic type treatment.

Back