• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!(Creative, Huh)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 24, 2005
    Hey. I'm Tao Ren. I am Starchild's (Real) boyfriend. I have always loved pokemon. (I got her hooked :P ) She told me about this place at school today when we were... um... doing...um...homework... yeah...homework. *Nervous Laugh*

Anyways. I'm sure I'll have a great time here.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Hewwo! ^___^ Welcome to PC. X3 I'm Kylie, PC's muffin of joy and giver of muffins. *gives you welcoming muffins*

Now, please read and obey the rules~ As importantly, have lots and lots of fun. X3

~Ky Ky

Years
  • hi there, i hope you have a nice time here, posts lots, and just have fun, If you need a friend, just pm me anytime! * gives banana *

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • We are not nice, we just act nice to new people so they think we are nice, and then they will adore us and treat us like gods.

And forget what I just said.

But dont forget to read the rules, and if you still have any questions... No, dont PM me, and check the FAQ. Have a nice time, anyway.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • ~tang~ said:
    well, I don't know starchild *also laughs nervously*...

::Coughs:: That would be me. :P

::Kisses Tao-chan::
    Finally. God you take forever to do things. V^0^V
    Welcome to PC.
    <3 <3 <3 <3

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 1, 2005
    You guys really should stop snogging in the lunch room. People are trying to eat in there! ^0^ LoL Just Kiddin Lexa. :rambo:

Welcome to PC Tao! Have a great time. If you need a friend, you can PM me, or better yet, ask me at school. :sleeping:

Back