• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

legendary pokemon or regular pokemon

legendary pokemon or regular pokemon

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pikachu592

pikachu I'm darkedomon
Years
  • I know this isn't a good thread poll but I just wanted to know if you like regular pokmon or legendary pokemon I don't know which one to choose I will tell you after a little while,but...if you want to close this just do it.Ok.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
  • Shouldn't this be in General Pokemon? o_O

Anyways, I usually prefer regular Pokemon, although I do take a liking to Latios. Legendaries are okay, but I don't use them much, if at all.

Years
  • I prefer regular Pokémon. They just seem better to me. They might not be as strong, but Legendary Pokémon aren't the greatest.
    There's also more variety in regular Pokémon. I like the variety. And some of the regular Pokémon are cuter and cooler than Legendaries. ^^;

Years
  • It doesn't really matter to me if they're legendary or not. If I like one and it happens to be legendary, then alright. If it's a matter of which to use, just choose your favorites.

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Regular Pokemon are much better than Legendaries... Salamence can win Rayquanza with a little bit of strategy....

Years
  • Can't tell really. Tch, well some legendaries like Articuno, Suicune, Entei, Raikou, Lugia, Latias an' Rayquaza are just sooooo great at what they can do. But then Charizard, Ninetales, Salamence, Houndoom, Tyranitar, Arcanine and many others... mmmmm. ^^

A difficult choice. Tch, I wouldn't be able ta make it if I had to. ^^;;;

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Now a days I don't prefer regular or legendary pokemon, I prefer neglected pokemon ^______^ I have always loathed all legendaries (not including Articuno, Raikou, mew, celebi and jirachi) Sure they have pretty darn good base stats, but cradily for example can easily take down mewtwo using mirror coat or toxic, cradily can also easily take down rayquaza and even kyogre. Neglected pokemon are my love ^^

Years
  • I like the Regular ones, **eevee and its evos :) ** but I really need to know if lucario is going to be a legendary or not, cause I think he is going to beat my fave eevee soon >.>hehe, but I dont really liek the legendaries much ¬¬

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • I prefer the regulars like Charizard, Snorlax, Pidgeot, and Jolteon

The legendaries that I like are:

Mew and Suicune

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • Legends are ok and so are normal but i prefer legendiers cause help u when u need it especialy against the elite 4

SleepyGomamon

I do NOT taste like ramen
    Years
  • I usually prefer normal pokemon. Legendary pokemon are all well and good, but they're not big on variety, you can't breed egg moves to them, and they don't require a lot of technique.
    My favorite legendaries are the Regis. They're legendary, but they aren't really about pure power, and more about interesting strategic moves.

Back