• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite pokemon element/type

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
Years
  • idk if there's a thread like this out there(if so, close this one at will) but what're your guy's favorite type of pokemon? I'd say either dragon or psychic, since they're like, the strongest types will fewer weaknesses. Also since latias and latios are dragon/psychic types(unless my sources deceive me o_O)

EDIT:woops, forgot the poll...

Years
  • I like Psychic Pokémon. They're pretty strong, and I love psychic powers <3
    Have you seen Mewtwo Strikes Back? It's completely awesome. ^^
    After that, I would probably have to say ice. The moves are really fun, and ice Pokémon are pretty awesome as well.

fishyfins

Reality Sculptor
    Years
  • grass, grass all the way, nothing can beat grass, grass is strong....wait a mo....is that a charmander you have....awww %&$£^#

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • My favorite type is fire: they're almost unbeatable and so cool
    Dark Pokémon are strong too.
    Let's see...hm, water, electric, dragon
    they all rule

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • I love Bug and Psychic Types. Shuckles are bugs. Bugs rule. ^^

My favorite Psychic Pokemon are Jynx, Alakazam, and Ralts.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • Water and Normal type <3
    Those are really cute and also strong Pokémons

The Angel of Darkness

The Dark Messenger
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    Fire and Psychic! I love fire and psychic Pokemon (well, basically Alakazam) are brilliant against most types of Pokemon!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • My favorite Pokemon element is probably Grass. :33 Although some of my more favorite Pokemon are of different types, I just like the grass type's personalities and attacks better than other types like Fire or Ice. ^o^ Plus, I've always adored the Grass type starters from the three generations. 8D

~Kelsey

Years
  • Battle-wise, I'd have to say my favorite type is Water. Most Water Pokémon can learn a very large variety of other type moves. Psychic-types, I think, are too overated...

I also like Electric-types, since they, like Normal-types, have only one weakness. Unfortunately, most Electric-types have weak Defense...

Years
  • For me, I just seem to like Fire types and Dragon types.

*is a huge fan of dragonite and ninetales*

*is sad that ninetales isn't fire/psychic*

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • ...<_< Stupid PC ate my post. Rather, FireFox did.

---

Ooh, as I was saying. XP Ky Ky likes Water Pok?mon! <3 She is very partial to Pok?mon such as Azumarill and Squirtle. 8D But Ky Ky's favourite ish Milotic. :3 She also likes Flying Pok?mon. Call me crazy, but wouldn't you like to be a bird, flying so elegantly in the wind? ...XP So, Ky Ky likes Flying Pok?mon, too! ^_~ Also, she likes Ice Pok?mon, because... well... I have no reason. <<;

Back