• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hinita Hyuga Club

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
  • Well, Shampoo wanted me to help make this thread.^_^ Plus, The Sakura club was a really great success too.:classic:

1125032483_0027.jpg

Welcome to the Hinita Hyuga Club! Here, we can talk about and post pictures of the really kawaii girl of the Hyuga clan from Naruto, Hinata Hyuga!:classic:

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • I love Hinata she is so awesome and she fights incredibly. Oh and her last name has two u's(Hyuuga)

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Thank your MistyLover_17! =D i'll be the second to join since I was the one that thought it up!And your welcome for keeping the Sakura club active!^^

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Your welcome Shampoo.:classic: And yay, we got new members!

Well, here's what I know so far about her.......

:She is a really great fighter
    :She has a huge crush on the nine-tailed fox boy himself, Naruto Usamaki!^_^

:She has a really cute dub voice. My sister can do her dub voice really well.

:I've only seen her so far in both episodes 1 and 3, I wonder when she comes back.

:her cousin is Neji

And of course........

:She's a real cutie.^_^

Last edited:

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • actually Neji is her cousin from the branch family of the Hyuuga clan. He's the best fighter in his age group in the clan.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Well,that's alot of intersting thing facts.Thus I knew em already though,and I agree with them all.Piccy time =33:
    medium_naruto25.3.jpg

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • The pic looks awesome!I agree with Kay11190 that she looks cute when she blushes.Makes her look even more kawaii<33

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Yup she's always happy for Naruto even when the tiniest things goes right for him but that's why she's so great.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Welcome =) I like that pic of her.The personality of her that I love is that she is shy and keeps comments to herself.And in battle,she gets rally fierce.Her voice is also really sweet,not too high pitched or too moody.

Back