• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Boondocks Fan Club

Titanium

Alone in the Dark
Years
  • The show thats on adult swim is funny as heck. Its about two mischief brothers. so join now. and post some pics to make this club alive The next poster can be the owner as well since i wont be staying here that long.

Owner
    UltamateSpriter

Owner 2

Members

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • That one of my fave quotes from the show. I didn't saw all of the 2nd one but I like that part where crazy-eye (that guy playing cheakers with Robert/grandpa) was telling him about his time on the jury. "I got the noose right here"

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Well who's your favorite character? Mine is grandad cause he always slaps the boys and I like it when he says "get your black@ss here" to them, Lol.

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
  • Yeah, now that's what im talkin about. The Boondocks is crunk as h**l! I didn't get to see the new episode "Guess H*es back" last Sunday, but I'll see it again on Saturday, I hope.

If the 2nd owner spot is still open, I'll be happy to take it.:bandit:

Back