• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon fave songs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Hi well i was wonderin which pokemon songs do ya's like da best also i was wonderin does anyone no now 2 download pokemon jukebox and Kareokemon

Original or Johto

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
Years
firstly, i have no clue, and secondly, this is the WRONG place to post that........ so, i will report it to have it moved to where ever it belogs ^^; U also look new, lol. Welcome to PC, please, re read the rules and stickies, so this won't happening again ^^;. If u are confused and need help with something, PM me.

R_S

Dragons PWN you!!!!
Years
o.k. well this is in the wrong place. but its not your fault completely. anyway welcome to pc and i hope you enjoy your stay.

King Boo

Hauted Artist
Years
nOObs thease day.plz go check the rulz,find out where to post this topic,not dumping it in the middle of nowhere!,this sould go in Pokemon Genral disscusion!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 18, 2005
I love n00bs XD! j/k
you seem to have this in the wrong place, sorry..but enjoy youre stay anyway ^_~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back