• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Frontier?

Pete

<>PAWN CONTROL 1.0<>
Years
  • You may have noticed that Ash seems to be reusing his classic pokemon like Charizard(w00t!) and Snorlax(w00000t!!!) in the Battle Frontier.

My question: which ones will he use next?

I think he might use Lapras for some reason. No idea how he gets it, but he might use that. Also other pokemon he's released such as Pidgeot and Butterfree. Your suggestions please.

I think-

Lapras
    Pidgeot
    Butterfree
    Kingler
    Muk
    Tauros
    Noctowl

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • I would like to see Lapras again... and they are getting to areas by the sea. I also think that Muk would be a good choice... or maybe a Tauros. Those are a few pokemon he never uses.

As for any cameos of previous pokemon (though they wouldn't stay in his party) it should be Squirtle. After all, Squirtle and Ash are very close, and they could do another Ash's Squirtle/May's Squirtle thing like with the two Bulbasaurs.

Years
  • I look forward to seeing all of Ash's old pokemon in action, but the ones I really want to see get some good screen time are Tauros, Kingler and Noctowl because they all got shafted back in the Johto League.

Years
  • I'm hoping Noctowl will at least get an appearance, he was so creative with it.

I definitely hope to see Bayleef. I loved Bayleef's clinginess and since it left the roster, the series haven't been the same. That dependance shows a unique depth to the Master/Pokemon relationship as we don't usually witness this.

Just my -2 cents.

But I liked Lapras too.

You're using Japanese terms, Kent? Grins.

Years
  • I'd say lead on Confusion as it's the deus ex machina move for when he uses it, which is funny as it's so weak normally. Probably hypnotize the Swamp and the Arcy into attacking each other. Just my -2 cents.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • That would be funny to see. I just wondering why Swampert and Arcanine? Tucker is limiting his moves like he can't use Earthquake and then he got to be careful on not hitting his arcanine. I smell Pikachu getting invole in this figth.

Years
  • Probably have the rat to electrocute Swampert because God knows the series have omitted type difference before (I'm looking you Double Trouble. Electrocute a Rhydon internally, oh please).

I sense Totodile in this, as to take care of both Swampert/Arcanine. Although his logic in his selections do baffle me at times (Swellow against Solrock/Lunatone?) with the types.

Pete

<>PAWN CONTROL 1.0<>
    Years
  • Now you think about it I would like to see Ash use some of his pokemon he has given back to the wild apart form the ones I have mentioned. i'm thinking Larvitar here. Also no-one has mentioned Heracross. He should use that. Great stats and Ash can really activate its skills. I'm still looking for it in Silver.

However yeah, Bayleef and Totodile would be good too. The Battle Tower bit should be a lot more that two episodes and Ash should actually use more than two pokemon.
    6 on 6 would be nice.
    Ash using:
    Bayleef
    Totodile
    Kingler
    Cyndaquil
    Butterfree
    And....Muk.

For the Battle Palace Ash should definatley use his Lapras. It would be interesting to see what it had learned while it was away. Plus as Ash probably knows his own pokemons' minds more than they do, Lapras would be a good choice as Ash would be able to see if it had a new battling style.

Back