• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wither Season Six for Teen Titans

Years
  • Caught this at Animation Insider.

Teen Titans' Sixth Season Looks Unlikely

A source very close to production of Teen Titans has alerted titanstower.com: The prospect of a sixth season of the popular series is looking very, very, very dim. So if anyone was inclined to start a letter writing campaign, it needs to be started yesterday!

If you feel there are more Titans stories to be told, let Cartoon Network know how you feel. Snail mail is the most effective way. Scores of individual letters have the most impact; Petitions are generally worthless in networks' eyes. The best bet is to start a letter writing campaign with individual heartfelt letters stating you would like the show to continue.

Cartoon Network Official Mailing Address:
    Cartoon Network
    1050 Techwood Drive
    Atlanta, GA 30318
    Cartoon Network Feedback on the web: https://www.cartoonnetwork.com/feedback/index.html

Spread the word and tell your friends. Titans Fans - Go!

Okay, panic!

I know some of you are Teen Titans fans, so I thought I'd spread the word. Sighs, the third time in a row for me, after the Enterprise shtick. Now I have written a form letter. The executive producers seem to be Sam Register, Tramm Wizgell, and Todd Casey. Direct your letters to them. Unfortunately I don't have mailing addresses for them separately at the moment, and CN's website isn't helping, so I'd say mail the form letters to CN's address and the other addresses, but with different names in the headers. Be like 9 letters for full saturation if you so wish, I am doing that for I don't know where to properly mail to.

I also have Turner Broadcasting and Warner Brothers' address if you need them.

Turner Broadcasting:

Turner Broadcasting
    One CNN Center
    PO Box 105366
    Atlanta, GA 30348-5366

Warner Brothers:

Warner Brothers
    4000 Warner Blvd
    Bldg 34R
    Burbank, CA 91505-4253

If info changes, I'll update as much as I can, particularly with the addresses.

I also posted the form letter at the R/R community at Livejournal.com and the Dark Side of Light, a Raven comm at LJ as well.

One member recommended just hit Turner Broadcasting but I say both that and CN's headquarters, just to make sure.

If anyone has any info to help, please don't hesitate to PM me, as I'll help spread the word to the other Titans communities.

My form letter:

November 16, 2005

(Insert one of Mr. Sam Register, Mr. Tramm Wizgell, or Mr. Todd Casey's name)
    Cartoon Network
    1050 Techwood Drive
    Atlanta, GA 30318 (or insert whichever address)

To Whom It May Concern (or insert Dear, the exec producer's name):

Hello, I first want to take a moment to compliment you on this current season of Teen Titans. The episodes have gotten much better this year and that being said, I know that Teen Titans are on the bubble for the sixth season renewal and I want to show my support for the show. I personally think that Teen Titans is one of the best animated comic book based action shows on television right now and could not stand to see it canceled in the fifth season. The show has a lot of potential, and it has so many directions that it can take, it would be a disservice to all fans if season five were the last.

Cartoon Network is a fantastic network, with many Emmy quality shows until its belt, and Titans could achieve such potential if allowed to be nurtured. If such things are impossible to reach, possibly releasing Titans to 1st run syndication can still generate much interest for Warner Brothers but I just hope you decide to let it have the future seasons that it deserves on your network.

Thank you for your time in this matter and I hope to see many more years of Teen Titans on television. I know one of the main web sites trying to help the show is that "Titans Tower" group as alerting the fans to respond.

Sincerely,

(Insert name and address and phone number)

Back