• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Love Hina Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
  • I just recently started watching this show and I really like it so I thought I would make a club for it.

Owner - Toto

Members

Question to start:

Who is your favorite character?
    Mine is Naru.

capture126qb.jpg

Last edited:

Dark Magician ruler

Strongest magician alive
    Years
  • Yeah I liked Shinobu but I started to drift away from her character and went more towards Motoko and then i saw Kanko and They became my fav's the two characters I couldn't stand where Su and Sarah I like them the least

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Well I downloaded the manga until I get the money to get it and I have only read some of it.
    But the end is funny because they are married and she still calls him a pervert and hits him XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • I took that test the other day. Well I took two different tests. On one I got Naru and on the other I got Shinobu.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back