• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:A Walk In The Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    During a few decades since Team Rockets destruction.A new team has risin in its ashes,Team Milit.Yes the name is strange and so is everything else about these people,their uniforms are dark purple laced along the tips with dark red and they wear their hair straight up pointy,they all dyed their hair so that it could all blend with their matching outfits.
    This team of evil-doers are not that big of a problem,in fact alot of rookie trainers have been able to defeat Team Milit,which is pretty embarrassing seeing as they call themselves an evil organization.

Team Milit has always been worse at battles and even worse at trying to steal pokemon.But one day,after the leader was so fed up with losing all the time and not being able to catch legendary pokemon,let alone anyother pokemon from trainers,he stumbled upon the report of a young man who has been seen traveling the country-side doing away with people and taking their pokemon.This boy is only of age 12 or so some reporters say,hes not one to be take lightly,he is after all the current pokemon champion of all three region's.His name and face are unknown to the people because of a robe he wears all over his body and a turban that covers his face.

But the report is already three years old!Now adays it is said that he gave up his bad ways and has decided to start a new in the land of Johto at a little town call New Bark Town.Team Milit still think this boy can possess the skills of the legendary trainer he once had long ago.

As the day begins and the sun rises.Styiles,the legendary pokemon trainer, walks out of his house, equppied with backpack,heads towards one of the neighboring houses to meet up with his friends,for as today Styiles is off to start a new journey with his friends in the land of Johto,he and his friends will try to win the Johto league as well as the others.But little do they know,Team Milita is close-by watching his everymove,for when the oppurtunity is right they will offer him a chance to join them,or they will force him to with the all new powerful pokemon they have obtained...Lugia..

Name:
    Personality:
    Pokemon: No legends
    RP Sample:

--------------------

Name:Styiles
    Cription:His eye color is of emerald green as well as his hair which is cut into a spikey manner.He also has a pendent around his neck with a picture of Charizard on the inside of it.On his chest is a dark green shirt,and at the waist down are dark blue jeans,along with white shoes.On his back is a pack which contains all of his essential items that he carries with him.

Personality:Very friendly person,who is always looking for his next adventure.Styiles is the type of person that will help his friends no matter what the cost or the situation at hand.

Pokemon:Cyndaquil

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Name: Anumati
    Description:
    Teamenrgygrunt1.png

Personality: (To be revealed) If not allowd I will supply one.
    Pokemon: Chikorita
    RP Sample: The dark forest was eerily silent as Okita walked along the well known path. The light of the setting sun drifted through the trees and cast strange shadows across the ground. But Okita wasn't worried. She had traveled this path many times before.

The last rays of sun vanished and the mystical glow of the bright moon appeared. But even so Okita didn't stop. She had to get home soon. But, as she continued on, a cold chill crept down her spine. She looked around casually and quickened her pace. Anything could be hiding in the dense thicket of trees on either side of her. Her hand moved to the hilt of her sword and her gold eyes darted here and there.

All at once she heard a low moaning sound. Okita stopped, every sense on alert. The sound came again but louder. Goosebumps crept up her arms as she turned. Though she couldn't see anything, she knew that something was standing on the path a few feet from her. Her sharp eyes scanned the darkness trying to catch sight of what was there. But it was too dark. The minutes slipped by. Okita's hand never left the hilt of her sword.

Then without warning the creature bolted. Okita only had enough time to draw her sword before the creature was upon her. A razor sharp claw as long as a dagger ripped through the air. The sound of metal hitting metal rang through the night as Okita swung her sword to block. The creature leapt backward then attacked again. It swiped with its murderous claw again and again and each time Okita blocked and countered with her sword.

The ferocity of the battle continued until both Okita and the creature were exhausted. The creature leapt backwards into a pool of moonlight. Okita's eyes widened as she saw what it was who had attacked her. Her sword fell to the ground with a clang and she stepped backwards in horror. "Senora?" She whispered in a shaky voice.

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    Alana said:
    Name: Anumati
    Description:
    Teamenrgygrunt1.png

Personality: (To be revealed) If not allowd I will supply one.
    Pokemon: Chikorita
    RP Sample: The dark forest was eerily silent as Okita walked along the well known path. The light of the setting sun drifted through the trees and cast strange shadows across the ground. But Okita wasn't worried. She had traveled this path many times before.

The last rays of sun vanished and the mystical glow of the bright moon appeared. But even so Okita didn?t stop. She had to get home soon. But, as she continued on, a cold chill crept down her spine. She looked around casually and quickened her pace. Anything could be hiding in the dense thicket of trees on either side of her. Her hand moved to the hilt of her sword and her gold eyes darted here and there.

All at once she heard a low moaning sound. Okita stopped, every sense on alert. The sound came again but louder. Goosebumps crept up her arms as she turned. Though she couldn't see anything, she knew that something was standing on the path a few feet from her. Her sharp eyes scanned the darkness trying to catch sight of what was there. But it was too dark. The minutes slipped by. Okita's hand never left the hilt of her sword.

Then without warning the creature bolted. Okita only had enough time to draw her sword before the creature was upon her. A razor sharp claw as long as a dagger ripped through the air. The sound of metal hitting metal rang through the night as Okita swung her sword to block. The creature leapt backward then attacked again. It swiped with its murderous claw again and again and each time Okita blocked and countered with her sword.

The ferocity of the battle continued until both Okita and the creature were exhausted. The creature leapt backwards into a pool of moonlight. Okita's eyes widened as she saw what it was who had attacked her. Her sword fell to the ground with a clang and she stepped backwards in horror. "Senora?" She whispered in a shaky voice.

Your in alana,but you didnt have to post a RP sample,i know how you are already.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Name: Yumi
    Description: long brown hair that goes down to the middle of her back. Hazel blue eyes. Is about 5'0". Has on a spagetti strap black shirt with a blood red shilloett of a cat's head on the front of it. Has on a small, medium blue jean jacket over that. Has dark blue caprees and white sneakers. Also wears a gloden necklace with a cat on it.
    Personality: friendly and outgoing. If she has any enemies, she stays enemies to them no matter what. If you ever tick her off, its very hard (almost impossible) for her to ever forgive you.
    Pokemon: Silver Pichu (With silveryish blue fur that replaces the black fur) and shiny crimson cheeks
    RP Sample:

Neko let out a low growl, her tail swishing violently back and forth. "Let...me.." Neko's ears sudenly twitched. 'Oh..go-'

Do it.

Neko growled once more, louder this time.

DO IT.

Neko wanted to clutch her head in pain but she couldn't due to the shadow bind. 'Arrg..not....not..this thing..thi-this voice...'

DO IT NOW DAMMIT!!!!

Neko's eyes suddenly widened. She glared sharply at Kay. "L-LET ME GO NOW, DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!" Suddenly, the area around Neko was covered in a mysterious blue aurora as a stong chakra filed surrounded her and strong winds blew. Kay was sent flying backward and the shadow bind was released. Neko staggered on all fours. She clutched her head and rolled over to her side. 'S-shut up..'

YOU WILL DO AS I SAY OR ELSE!!

Neko growled again, her eyes glowing a blood red color. "N-no. No. NOO!!!!!" Neko rolled over to her stomach and leaped high up into the area, making the earth below her break apart. She leaped over Kay and into the forest. Neko was running at full speed now. "I..I will not obey you dammit!!!!!"

OOC: Thats was just one of my recent rp posts ^^"

EDIT: I changed my Pichu's description a bit (hope you all don't mind ^^")

Last edited:

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
    Years
  • Name: Vine
    Description: Tall, spiky black hair, black eyes. Normally wears a white T-Shirt with a Dark Blue sweatshirt usually over it (unless the place where the character is is hot) and dark blue trousers. Blue tenis shoes.
    Personality: Calm and relaxed, likes to hang around with friends, a it shy to the people he doesn't know. Trusts his friends fully, has no trust what-so-ever with strangers.
    Pokemon: Mudkip
    RP Sample:

It was midnight. No light whatsoever, except from one, minuscule light. Rapidly such light multiplied into various, now being able to see to what the lights belonged. There was millions of Volbeats and an Illumise, that attracted the males with her scent and beams of light.
    Lloyd and Rika were very excited to be able to witness this moment, in which few humans observed.
    "Quick! Quick! Take a photograph, Lloyd!"-Rika said, very, very quietly to not disturb their mating ritual.
    "Yes...one, two, three...There!"-He said, as a flash spread from that location.
    The bugs, frightened, fled.

Last edited:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Name:Mazero Auren (People call him Mao)

Description:http://null4.free.fr/fia/SSh_banner.jpg

Personality:Very inquizitaive, Mao is always asking questions and is always on a quest for knowledge. He cares about all things, but does not much care for people who don't. He ia a very nice person generally.

Pokemon: Green Totodile (If not a reguler one)

RP Sample: "Well, we should head over to the hotel, check in, and then get some food. Ju, I am gving the pocket watch that leads to each remain to Anu then you get it. I just wanted to make that clear. The Terry, then once we get the rest of our group together, we will give it to whoever, but now let's get into the hotel." I said as I mounted Kuro and Kaze mounted Mega.

"Fai, we are a couple blocks away from the hotel. I think we should just get a move on and then we will figure out where to eat." Kaze said as we rode my pokemon.

"Guys, do you think we should eat first or go to the hotel. I want to got to the hotel first, but I am really hungry."

I passed a brochure of the town's resturants to Anu, Ju, and Terry. Suddenly, the man with a the white labcoat appeared again with seven other people accompanying him.

"My master wishes to capture you and your remain. We know you have one and a device to find them. Give us oneof the chosenm, the Remain, and the device and no one gets hurt." He said as he took out a pokeball.

"Mr. Kunyuta, shall we all equip ourselves with pokeballs too. I don't think that would be a bad idea seeing as you only have one more pokemon."

"Ofcourse you fools, choose every pokemon you have and battle them! I can't fend them off with only one pokemon!"

"Okay, w all choose Golbat and Seviper!"

Seven very weak looking Golbat and Seviper appeared not incredibly ready for Battle.

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    You all are in we are going to start at 8:00 PM if you dont mind,i have things to do till then.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • Name: Shou
    Description:http://www.ryoplace.net/anime/gundam/gw/heero/heero007.jpg
    Personality: He love to play trickes on people and is very good at covering up his mistakes. He is sneaky which is one of his best assets.
    Pokemon: Sentret

RP Sample:
    Shou walked down the streets of the small town. Humans and other creatures were scurrying about their business. Selling their ??quality?? items. Shouts of Bargains entered his ears. But Shou continued on. He was not interested in foolish items. He was a Demon. Of human appearance, yes, and he was always like that. He needed not lesser nutrients. His white Cloak and hood appeared not to be touched by the dirt and filth of the street. His face was soft in appearance and comforting. He seemed kind enough, his baritone voice kindly refusing all the offers handed to him. Thanking the shop keepers for their kindness and all.

Then, a small child ran into Shou and fell over. Shou kneeled down to pick the child from the street floor. The smile and soft features were still on his face. But the eyes had changed tone into a darker, crueler, colder yet the eyes burning with rage. The Child??s happy face turned to that of horror and ran off like he had seen a ghost.

The villagers looked oddly at Shou, and Shou took his hood off of his head, his face was back to normal, kind and comforting. The villagers seeing the face saw nothing wrong, and thus came to the conclusion that the child had probably imagined something. Life returned to normal.

For the moment, he will allow the lesser filth to run free in the lands of Ordek. But soon, Shou will claim his true title, Kurayami no Shou, so as to declare dominance over the living and the dead alike. Control the past and the present and thus dominate the Future with the choking alliance of Darkness and Fire.

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    Ooc:Sorry Randall but its full now

Ic:
    Styiles apporached a house where all of his friends planned to meet,it was the house of Professer Elm.They all wanted to retrieve their new pokemon here together on the same day so this is where they planned to meet.Styiles looked at the engraving on the door that read "Prof.Elm Lab" and pushed on the door to reveal its entrance.Styiles walked up to the desk and waved to the Prof.
    "Hey professer long time no see huh?"Styiles said to the professer with a smile.
    "Yes Styiles it has,its nice to know you have turned over a new leaf,and its also nice to hear that you want start out a new pokemon journey with a new pokemon"The prof replied
    "Yea,so what pokemon are you giving me?"Styiles asked impatiently
    "Well Styiles i got just the perfect pokemon for your fiery attitude"
    "Oh really?"Styiles replied curiously
    "Yes,its a Cyndaquil,very much like the Charmender you started off with so long ago"
    "Thanks Professer...this brings back memories,well i guess theres nothing else to do here except wait"

Styiles picked up the pokeball from the professer and sat in a chair near the desk awaiting the others arrival.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Yumi walked down the dirt roads of New Bark Town. 'Hmm..I wonder where it is..' She kicked up dirt out of boredom as she went along. She gazed up at the many buildings towering above her. 'I guess its that one.' She thought, turning her gaze toward a huge white building. She walked up and read to letters that were engraved in the Elm door. 'Yep, this is it.' Yumi opened the door and walked in. She looked to the center of the room and saw a boy sitting down on a sofa/bench next to a coffee table. He had a Pokeball in his hand.

"Ahh, so I see you've come" Yumi heard a voice and turned her head left as she saw Proffesor Elm approach her. "Come with me" He said smoothly. Yumi followed him to a room in the back of the lab.

The room was filled with all different kinds of maching that were lining the walls. In the center of the room sat a desk table. On that, sat many, many Pokeballs, each neatly placed next to eachother, in straight lines going across and up. "Wow..There are so many" Yumi said to Proffesor Elm, staring in awe at all the Pokeballs. One stood out though. It was placed in the center of the table, ontop of a place mat and covered by a glass case. The Pokeball was a dark blakish blue color, with a silver ting to it. It had an electric bolt at the top of it. 'Aah..' She took off the glass cover and quickly handed it to Proffesor Elm.

"Uh, w-wait I d-don't think you sh-should do tha-!" He stopped short when Yumi shoved the glass case in his hands and picked up the custom Pokeball. He sweatdropped.

"Wow.." Yumi stared in amasment at the shiny Pokeball. Seconds later a huge grin spead across her face. She threw the Pokeball into the air. "GO!!!!!"

"Gaah~!" Proffesor Elm suddenly ran out of the room. A huge white light flashed a moments later, a weird colored Pichu appeared in its place. It had light silver fur and dark bluish silver fur where the black should have been. It had crimson red cheeks and dark blue eyes that shined. Yumi smiled warmly at the little Pichu "Well hello littl-" Suddenly the little Pichu's crimson cheeks lit up.

"PICHUUuuu" Lighting surrounded it and Yumi.

"Gaaah~!!" Yumi quickly reached for the custom Pokeball and held it up to the Pichu. "R-r-return!!" A red light flashed suddenly, and the Pichu was back in it's ball. 'Arrg..hyper little thing..' Yumi got up. "Well, he doesn't seem so bad..i'll make friends with him later" Yumi smiled again at the thought. 'My first Pokemon!!'

~~

Yumi walked back into the main room. She saw Professor Elm on the couch next to the boy. He was curled into the feetle position, shaking a bit. Yumi giggled at the sight. She slipped the custom Pokeball, which was now in the smaller size, into her jean's pocket and walked over to the couch. She sat between Professor Elm and the boy. She turned to the boy. "Hi" Yumie said to him in a friendly tone. "My name is Yumie. Whats yours?"

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
    Years
  • Vine was seating on a bench, omptemplating the view: Many trees, that seemed to dance as the ind touched them, a magnificent fountain poring water, making small rainbows around, and butterflies playing and dancing in the air... and he, sitting on a snow-coloured bench, was witnessing this. Many adults passed by, not looking. Too stressed and serious to.
    "Ahhh... This is so preety..."-he said, in a calm voice.
    SUddenly, he remembered hhis appointment for today. He gazed at hhis pocketwatch. "What!!! This time already?! Quick!!"-He said, whilst running as fast as he could to the lab.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Huff...huff... Just in time..." -he said getting a bit of air to his lungs.
    He saw two other kids on the bench.
    "Must be them...."
    He started walking in teir direction, just to be stopped by a man in a labcoat.
    "Whoaa...Oh, it's you, prof. Elm! Sorry for my lateness..."-He said.
    "Nevermind, you should go insiode and pick your choice.
    "Very well, thanks, prof." - Vine said, more calm that his spot was still reserved. He walked into a quite big room, with various machhines were working like clockwork. Imn the middle, various pokeballs lied, with two empty spaces.
    " Must be the pok?mons the other two got... I wonder what I'll pick."
    One pok?ball picked his interest. "Mud-kip." -He read- "Never heard of this before... Well, I wonder what he's like..."-he said, while launvhing his pokeball.
    A blue creature came out of it, with two fins and coral cheeks.
    "Mudkip!" -The creature cried.
    "Awww... it's so cute! I'll have this one!" -Vine said, whilst, returning the cute pok?mon to his pokeball.
    He then returned to the living room, sitting beside the other two.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Anumati smiled as she hurried towards the lab. "I can't wait. I just hope I get a really good Pokemon." She moved on and soon the Professor's lab appeared in front of her. She would be there soon.

"Hello Anu. How are this morning?"

"Great Professor Elm. Have you got a Pokemon for me?"

"Yes I have. I'm sorry I couldn't get you a fire type like....but it will do I think. This Pokemon can be a bit of a trouble maker but I think you two will get a long well." The professor handed Anumati a Pokeball and nodded to her.

"Alright come on out!" She tossed the Pokeball into the air and waited. In a flash of red light a small green Pokemon with a leaf on it's head appeared.

"Chi chikori."

"Hello Chikorita." Anu smiled happily. "Thank you Professor. It may not be a fire type but that's fine with me. Chikorita is a great Pokemon. Besides, training the same type wouldn't be any fun now would it?" She was still grinning but something flashed behind her eyes. Nothing seemed to be wrong however, and Anumati bent down and picked up her new Pokemon. "So, are ya ready to start an adventure with me Chikorita?"

"Chika!" Chikorita leapt from her hands and balanced herself on Anu's head.

Anu laughed. "Good." She looked up and saw Chikorita's face gazing back at her. "Just don't fall off."

"Chi ri."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back