• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
  • This is a new type of pokemon rp. Instead of going to get a pokemon and pokenav, pokegear, and etc. from a lab, you'll get to customize everything!

CLASS: This is what you are, blacksmith, scientist, and etc. The propuse of this is so you can your own stuff, and jouney how you want to. You can have more then one class the limit is two classes. You can be whatever you want.

OBJECTIVES: Here you can describe what you want to do, collect badges, research, and etc. So you don't have to do the same boring thing. This section can be edited to meet your needs.

CUSTOMIZING: Once you are ready to do whatever, you can make what you need. Depending on your class is what you can do. Once you create a character, please wait until I pm you, so you know what your abilities are.

Here's the information you'll need to participate in this new rp:

Name:
    Pokemon:You can have whatever pokemon you want, legendaries are allowed, but they have to get their powers with experience, when you want them to have their legendary power pm me so I can decide yes or no.
    Description: Your discription
    Personality:
    Class: See class for more info.
    Objectives: See objectives for more info.

I'll start this off!
    Name: Johann
    Pokemon: Aron
    Description: Wears faded blue jeans, white muscle shirt, and black shades. Some times wears a cowboy hat.
    Personality: Easy going, but is quick to be insulted.
    Class: Inventor/Pharmacist
    Objective: To invent different way to train and catch pokemon. Will sometimes compete for badges but not always. He'll skip gyms and such. His main passion is inventing.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • Johann woke up in the middle of the night, with cold sweet running down his face. He had to do something but what? He didn't know all he knew was he had to invent something to capture that aron. The last time he saw that aron was in a cave taht afternoon. The thing was trapped behind a bolder, it was only big enough for a pokeball to fit through. Johann tryed to capture it and take it to a pokemon center, but it had already been caught. He went to the pokemon center and saw his trainer laughing at what a loser it was. Johann wanted to know what was going on and the guy wouldn't tell him. So now he sits in bed with cold sweet running down his face. "I have to think of something!" He said slaming his fist against his legs, "But what?" Then it hit he. He had to get on his research computer, were he figures out complex formulas and such. "Now how do I invent a pokeball to catch an already caught pokemon?" He wondered. THen he looked in his pokemon research book that has all his notes on pokemon behavior and how they react to certain medicines. He ran his finger down the pages looking for something. He tapped his finger on what he was looking for and started typing wildly on his computer. "If the pokemon can except that he isn't wanted by the trainer, and wants to be with another trainer, he could probably negate the action of the pokeball. That means I have to develop a purfing potion that will let a pokemon see the truth." He turned back to his notes and saw the combination immediatly. "Okay if I combine a healing potion with an anidote, I should be able to get the desired effect with the help of a few chemicals." He said wheeling his chair over to a self of medicines and chemicals. He combined what he needed and then said, "This should make that aron become open minded and forget about being caught, at least long enough for me to capture it. Now back to that pokeball." He took out a book on pokeball notes. "A master ball isn't going to do it. What can I do?" He said. He stayed up till 3:00 AM. And fell asleep on his keyboard. He awoke to the sound of his keyboard beeping. "What?" THen he saw it the answer. "How the? I most have been moving my head on the keyboard and it must have found the answer." Coping down the ingredance he ran to the hard ware store and picked up some metal, screws, and stuff like that. He went back to his house and put together his ball. "Okay. Now I got to go get the aron." He said rushing out the door at 7:00AM. He got to the trapped aron and gave him the liquid. The things eyes widened as it's memories were momentarily erased. "Pokeball go!" Johann yelled loudly. The pokeball took the aron in and it wiggled 5 times and then fell silent. It returned to his hand and said, "Aron come on out!" The aron then came out running with excitment.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Name: Sephiroth (I know, I know, but I can't resist)
    Pokemon: Flygon, and Kyogre, he stole an egg he found in the cave of origin, and that's what hatched out.
    Description: uhm, not quite sure how to describe this, so in the next to pictures, imagene a slightly younger version, still with white hair, but it's shoulder length, and about as tall/wide as a regular 15 year old.

Personality:Calm, cool collective, and too the point. very cunning.
    Class: Swordsman/Psychic
    Objectives: Wants to become the greatest fighter, combining mental combat with physical, and he trains with pokemon to reach that goal.

Last edited:

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • OOC: Awsome!

IC: "I caught Aron!" Johann said smiling. "Let's go Aron." They walked over to the pokemon center and that boy was still there. Aron started to get nasty as we walked toward him. "Look what I caught. Reconnize him?"

"That's my aron." He said oddly. "Thanks for getting it for me. Oh and my names Harry." As he went to pick him un Aron headbutted Harry. "Ow. Aron Return!." The beam just hit him and nothing happened. "What?"

"He's mine now." Johann said calmly.

"Why I ato." Harry said. "Go Ryhorn!" He said stepping out side. "Let's battle, if I win I get it back. If you win you can keep him."

"Fine with me." Johann said stepping out side. Aron hesitated, obviously scared of the Ryhorn. "Don't be afraid. We can win." Johann said confidently. Aron then summed up the curage to stepp out onto the battle field.

"Oh. Your not even a pokemon trainer are you?" Harry said noticing he didn't have a pokedex.

"No. I'm a Scientist. But none the less I will beat you!." Johann said seriously.

"This should be easy. Ryhorn Earthquake!" Harry said laughing.

"Aron jump up and use skull bash!" He said. Aron did so and sent the Ryhorn flying to the ground by his feet.

"What!? THis shouldn't happen!" He said scared. "Go Charmeleon!"

"Aron dig." Johann said commanding Aron like a professional.

"Charmeleon! Watch out!" Harry desperatly yelled.

Aron came up and hit him from beneath. Sending the Charmeleon flying into his trainer. "Ow. Go Pidgeot!"

"Shoot! I don't think we can win this." Johann said petrified.

"Pidgeot sky attack now!" Harry said smiling. Pidgeot dived at him and Aron jumped out of the way at the right moment and skull bashed it.

"Way to go Aron."

"Return Pidgeot. You won are you happy? Keep the stupid Aron I don't care now." Harry said madly.

"Okay I will!." Johann said amazed Aron did that. They went to his house and Johann fed Aron.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • OOC: How many characters? Let's see. I would like only one, but you can control at the most three. But don't forget which one your talking about, and in your post you have to post each character's actions.

IC: "Okay, I've got my pokemon now to make new equipment." Johann said to Aron. He got out a book on equipment research he had done. He cracked his fingers and started typing very fast on his keyboard. "Okay, I guess I'll make a pokedex, that will give me the exact location of the pokemon I'm looking for. Kind of like a GPS. Next I'll add a team selection so I can see what pokemon they have and what I should use. Then I'll put the actual pokedex in with some little twicks to it." He said still typing on his computer.

Years
  • Alright then!

Name: Ali
    Pokemon: Raichu
    Description: Peachy skin, brown eyes, blue-purple hair split through the middle (classic anime, lol), wearing a pair of black pants, a black over-shirt, and a white shirt underneath that
    Personality: Intelligent, and pretty open-minded, loves to sketch, and read romance novels
    Class: Pokemon sketcher
    Objectives: To sketch a picture of a Rayquaza, and prove it's existence

Name: Julia
    Pokemon: Marill
    Description: light skin, deep blue eyes, long, straight blue hair, wearing large, circular earrings, tight black flared pants, and a large, puffy brown jacket.
    Personality: Very sporty and spunky, likes to take charge, regardless of her surroundings. Finds it hard to open up to others, but once she's made a friend, she trys her hardest to never let them go.
    Class: Pokemon Trainer
    Objectives: Wants to get her Marill to the Master rank cute contests in Lilycove

Years
  • ill join

Name: Professor Dan
    Pokemon: Shiny Charizard, Pidgeot, many shinies, lots of starter pokemon for trainers
    Description: Black hair mostly hidden under a red cap, Dark Sunglasses usually worn on top of cap, Black shirt, blue jeans
    Personality: Very Smart, Likes field work, very friendly
    Class: Professor of Pokemon. Is world renouned for his work on pokemon with different colours to nomal pokemon
    Objectives: To find a pokemon with a different colour of each species eg; to find a shiny bulbasaur, squirtle, sandshrew, etc
    He also issues Trainer licences to new trainers and gives them their first Pokemon. He asks each one if they find a pokemon with a different colour to send it to him so he may study it.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Out studying Pokemon in Fiery Path, Dan comes across a group of Torkoal carrying healing herbs in their mouths to their home, a crevice in the side of the wall. He looked inside to see if a pokemon was hurt. There were 3 very burnt baby Torkoal inside, hardly strong enough to open there eyes because of the burns. The baby pokemon wouldn't eat the herbs because of the bitter taste. I asked one of the Torkoal what had happened. After a long while of charades, it got the message to me about a strange numel had been making the other numel act very oddly and attack all other living things. I went back to my lab in Lavaridge Town to think about it.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Name: Marina
    Pokemon: Misdreavus and Togepi
    Description: Has long blue hair, light blue eyes, wears dark blue mini skirt, white sleeveless shirt. Has a silver neclace.
    Personality: Cheerful, energetic, carefree, childish and athletic.
    Class: Pokemon Trainer
    Objective: To collect gym badges and to win leagues.

Name: Cherry
    Pokemon: Bellossom and Beautifly
    Description: Has purple, shoulder length hair, purple eyes wears black pants, light green shirt and a dark green backpack.
    Personality: Kind, polite, shy, careful, mature and responsible
    Class: Pokemon Coordinator
    Objective: Wants her Bellossom to win the Beauty Master Rank Contest and wants her Beautifly to win the Smart Master Rank Contest.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Good job on the successful rp, Raichu Master! Let's see how long it lasts ;)
    ~~~~~~~~
    Ali creaked softly down the stairs, trying not to make too much noice, thinking that it was still quite early. He noticed that Julia had already started to make lunch-which he thought was breakfast. "What are you thinking, making hot dogs for breakfast?" He asked, watching Raichu sprawl out from under the sofa. "Chuu…" He yawned. "It's not breakfast, you fool!" Julia laughed, hideously. "It's lunch, mom went out to buy more groceries, and I was getting hungry!"
    "But you do realize you still have to meet up with Professor Dan in a couple of hours, right?"
    "Oh yeah… I totally forgot, I still need that trainer card… Well I'm going to have to leave soon!"
    "No way! You think you're going alone!? You're only 11, and there might be other youngsters like you there-and we all know how you can get around them…" He scoffed at her, teasingly. She laughed, "Hey! I'm not that bad!"
    "Uhh, that's what you think…" He began to recall the many moments when Julia got into disagreements with different kids. Julia chugged down the last of her hot dog, and put on her brown coat. "Either way, I'm gonna get going, Mom'll see me on Tv in Verdanturf anyways, I can leave a note with you to give her, right?"
    "If you know I won't let you go to Professor Dan's lab alone, what makes you think I'm going to let you go all the way to Verdanturf on your own!? Forget it, I'm going with you to get your trainer card, and we're coming back home before we leave!" He said strictly, walking out of the house with Julia, who was looking very depressed…

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I woulda started RPing, but you said
    Raichu Master said:
    CUSTOMIZING: Once you are ready to do whatever, you can make what you need. Depending on your class is what you can do. Once you create a character, please wait until I pm you, so you know what your abilities are.

So I'm waiting for that pm

Years
  • OOC: Ok Im sorta new to RPing on the internet. Used to do it all the time at school on the schools network

IC: After about 3 hours of research on Pokemon who had taken charge of their fellow species members I found out they most of them were very aggressive for their kind and had different colouring to the others! Since I wanted to run some tests on this numel if it happened to be a shiny pokemon, I would need a special pokeball to capture it. I have master balls but they are for my trainers who do exceptionally well in the Leauge challenges. I decided to ring an expert in the field of pokemon technology, Professor Johann.
    *Dials number*
    RING! RING!
    RING! RING!
    *Answering machine answers*
    "Blah Blah Blah please leave a message after the beep."
    BEEEEP!!!
    Hello? This is Professor Dan from Lavaridge town. I was wondering if you might be able to customise a pokeball for me that will work especially well on pokemon who are abnormally aggressive? Ring me back if you need more details bye.
    *Hangs up*
    "Now to see how those baby Torkoal are going..."

OOC: Srry I can't seem to keep writing the same way. I keep changing how I speak (first person, third person) what tense im in (past, present, future)... Please try to bear with me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back