• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen catching sneasel and misdreavus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2005
    in there any specific way of catching them? i think i missed something... i've been hours wandering in lost cave and icefall cave using sweet scent and i cant find them. :(

master chuckle

Which version are you playing, Fire Red or Leaf Green? Because Sneasel and Misdreavus are only found on Leaf Green.

DarkThunder

!\X/=|Zap|=\X/!
    Years
  • They are rare so it may take a while to find them then when you find them lower their health down so they have less than a quarter left than throw an ultra ball. Thats how I caught mine end of the story.
    P.S This is supposed to be in the simple questions.Now can a mod close this please?

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
  • If you are playing Fire Red you are out of luck. No Sneasal and Misdreavus. If you are playing LG keep looking they are very hard to find. Keep looking and good luck. You can always get them in Pokemon Colluseum, just thought I'd throw that in.

Please use Simple Questions next time. And ask the question in the correct forum to the corresponding game. Using Simple Questions to ask your simple questions helps us reduce spam. The link to Simple Questions is in my sig, and in the group of stickies at the top of each forum.

CLOSED

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back