• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen action replay version question...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2005
    :rambo: ok. now i have an acxtion replay for gameboy advance / sp.it is greyish colored and has an orange label on the front of the cartridge with AR in the center of the orange and red. ok.now is this AR version 1, 2 or 3?thank you. i need to kno cause im usin codes and iono which codes to use. 1,2,or three.thx!:(

if anyone knows please post here ASAp or pm me.thank you...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    Hey

Hey now don't go double posting I suggest you go to an Action Replay website or go to the store that you bought it from and ask what version it is.

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
  • Yes, I believe the information Shine the Hedgehog gave you is the information I would give you as well. If you still cannot figure it out post a question in the Simple Questions thread. A link to it is in my signature and also in the group of stickies at the top of the R/S/E (GBA) forum.

Please do not double post. It causes terrible spam. Just edit your first post. Patience is a virtue, and I can vouch that never in the history of this forum has a question gone unanswered.

CLOSED

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back