• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Christmas Sprites

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
  • Well I made Halloween sprites for Halloween so I figured it couldn't hurt to make some Christmas sprites for Christmas.

Examples: (Some of these are simply recolored green but I figured they could count as Christmas recolors.)
    Christmas Sprites

Christmas Sprites

Christmas Sprites

Christmas Sprites

Christmas Sprites

Christmas Sprites

Just tell me what part of the Pokemon you want recolored what color. It can be all one color, two colors, or all three.

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    ...:: Request 1 ::...
    Pkmn: Espeon
    Body: Red
    Eyes: Green
    Head Gem: White

...:: Request 2 ::...
    Pkmn: Absol
    Body: Red
    Head Plate: Green
    Scythes: White

Sincerely,
    Silon
    Christmas Sprites

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
  • l33t! I've been waiting for one of these to pop up. You need an assistant here Alana? Recolors are the only thing in spriting that I can do and I've made up a sample thats attatched.

Christmas Sprites

Alana

Years
  • Nice recolor. ^_^ I don't really need help at the moment but if this does the same thing my Halloween request thread did then I will. ^^' If I need help I'll PM you ok. :rambo:

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
  • Oh, thats fine. But before I leave, I have to show off Christmas Koffing!
    Christmas Sprites

Alana

Years
  • Thanks. They are both good but I'm not sure what to do with them. ^^' :P If I had an adoption shop open they'd be useful but I prefer requests. ACM I'll have your sprites done ASAP.

Edit: Here ya go. I did two each so choose the one you like the best. And remember I can and will redo them upon request.

Christmas Sprites
    Christmas Sprites

Christmas Sprites
    Christmas Sprites

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    How bout an Umbreon red with green rings and white eyes?? Thanks! ^^

Back