• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wow...Just Wow...

Butter Knyfe

Sasuke is love, man! 8D
Years
  • I haven't been here in over a year. <<; A year and two months to be exact. Instead of making a new account, I wanted to see if my old one worked, and it did. x3 So I changed my name from Ashy_GIRL and updated my profile, and now I'm back. ^^; Hopefully for good, or a really long time. So...I guess that's all. xD

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • welcome back ^^ of course, i wasnt here when you left, but...
    refresh your memory and read the rules ^^
    XD so if you want you can PM me and we can be friends.
    have a nice time here! ;)

~Jenny

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    hey welcome back to PC have fun here n post alot

Butter Knyfe

Sasuke is love, man! 8D
    Years
  • Thanks. ^^ And I've already read the rules to refresh my memory. Plus I've started posting. And I'll be sure to have fun here...again. xD

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Welcome back to PC <333 Review teh rules and follow em.They can save you from lots of trouble ^^ Besides that,have fun,post lots and PM me if ya want to be friends <3

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
  • Welcome back to PC "Butter Knyfe". Hope you have triple the fun and make alot of awesome friends here. If you want to be friends just PM me!^^

Back