• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2 new submitted images

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    isnt the hedgehog supposed t be "spikey".... looks smooth... but i really like the grim reaper, i cannot do anything that good with chalks nice job *thumbs up* =P

Years
  • Pok?-Munna said:
    isnt the hedgehog supposed t be "spikey".... looks smooth... but i really like the grim reaper, i cannot do anything that good with chalks nice job *thumbs up* =P

Hedgehogs` quills are actually pretty smooth looking where they have them down. The only time they`re spikey is when they`re using their quills for defense & whatnot. *has had hedgehogs for 4 years*

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • WOW O.O;; Those arts are so good! I like how you colored the grim reaper one :) Really gives it a 'scary' effect! Keep up the good work ;)

Back