• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Omgstufwtfllamamsnaolduck!!!

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
  • Ahem. Now that I have your attention...

Welcome to my second, and hopefully active, Art Thread!! Of course, it shouldn't really be called an art thread, because I do quick doodles more often then actually pictures.... But I'll be uploading many of both!!

Aaaaaaanyways, I'm going to have to separate my art in different sections, which will be updated regularly. Just to give ya'll an idea of how much I draw, the back of my right hand is stained silver.

And now I'm going to stop wasting time and actually show you something.

Random-stay-up-'till-four Art
    Erasing the Line of Sanity!!

Holiday Pictures
    Happy New Year!!

Fursonas, Furries, and Fuzzy Things, oh my!!
    Jakie-sama!!
    Accaya Ref Sheet
    Amy-chan, ze Wolfox!!

Fantasy Art
    Saerwen

Pokemon

Anime People
    Cherie

Gifts
    Happy Birthday, Jared!!
    Majestic Winter

Things that don't fit into any of the categories...
    The End Is Near

And that's it for now. I know I have small writing, so bear with me. I promise I'll write bigger!! And don't worry, I'll be updating soon!! n_n'

Last edited:

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Yayness!!!!!! *glomptackles Saphi* I love the title! n_n; Anyway, nothing to be said, really, other than that your art rules!!! *spaz attack*

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • No it doesn't. FG's art rules. I'm nothing more than uh... uh.... erm.... well, she's better than me. XD Anyways, thankies, Amy-chan, for posting!! ^_^ *glomptackles*

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Well, yours is much better than mine, anyway. n_n' And anytime, anytime. ;3 I look forward to seeing more of your art! :)

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • And mine. *shivers* Can't... draw.. Stupid dysgraphia.

Anyways, a thoroughly commendable (HA! 19th time today! I'm SO gonna win this!) job. I look forward to seeing more.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • birthday.jpg

And there it is!! Jared's birthday present. Me! My friends are so evil. Given the chance, they'd probably ship me off to Maine, wearing something similar to that.... o_0'

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • Saphira I love your art, you are extremely talented at drawing!! I hope to see more very, very soon. I love your birthday present to me sooo much, you are soo sweet... Hehe. I love you lots and lots!!! <3

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    Tis good, Saphi! 2D would be happy if I could draw like that... XD

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Heh, thankies, Kayota. (YOU SHALL ALWAYS BE KAY-KAY TO ME!!!) n_n I should have some stuff up soon. Such as Jakie's request. A rather complicated one. o_0 And three days to complete it. Heh heh! *gets buried under pile of 32 requests due by Jan. 1....* I'm dead! x_X

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Psychotic_Demon said:
    My friends are so evil. Given the chance, they'd probably ship me off to Maine, wearing something similar to that.... o_0'
    Why on earth would we do that, Saphi? :badsmile: *innocent whistle* But anyway.....

REQUESTS??? OoO *long silence* ..............

*faints*

Oooh, what is Jakie's request then? I don't wanna overwhelm you, so I'll just ask about his for now. Well, what is it? *bounces up and down hyperactively*

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    *walks in and looks around * good good but wheres mine?!i said you have a month! three days have passed! *gets depressed just joking. your art is wicked!!!congrats! *glomptackles my sisters*

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Why on earth would we do that, Saphi? *innocent whistle* But anyway.....

REQUESTS??? OoO *long silence* ..............

*faints*

Oooh, what is Jakie's request then? I don't wanna overwhelm you, so I'll just ask about his for now. Well, what is it? *bounces up and down hyperactively*

Heh heh... Save me, Jar-Head!! *throws self on Jared*

Yesh, re...... requests.... I take them rarely.

Well, his is a black panther with brown eyes, and a white and grey falcon with green eyes, sitting on the panther's shoulder, realism, and in colour if possible. I don't know if I'll be able to do colour, but I'm almost done with the sketch.

*walks in and looks around * good good but wheres mine?!i said you have a month! three days have passed! *gets depressed just joking. your art is wicked!!!congrats! *glomptackles my sisters*

Thankies. n_n I'm sorry yours is taking so long.... I'm so busy right now. It's like this every single year. *highpitched, annoying voice* "Saphi, can you draw this for me?" "Saphi would you make an anime picture of me and my boyfriend?" "Saphi, can you draw a...." "Saphi?" "Saphi?" "Saphira?" "Saphi?" *normal voice* Gah... I son't mind doing things for close friends, but this is overwhelming. Curse the holidays. Ooooh, look, a ladybug!! *ish no longer feeling overwhelmed*

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • YAY! *puts ketchup on ladybug and hands it to Saphi* Will this make ya feel better? =3 *is finding it hard to stay on topic for some reason*

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • 02d179c8.jpg

Ze new pic, Jakie's request. My arm is now dead. x_x But putting that aside, Merry Christmahuanakawanzaka Day!! I'll be uploading Christmas comics tomorrow, with all ze Furries, so keep looking forward to that!! And I'm warning you now. They're extremely...... uh...... not random, but they don't make sense.... Well, you get the picture. (<--Ha-ha--Picture!! Get it? ........ Shuting up.... *slinks away*)

Last edited:

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Well, my scanner has decided to be a butthead, so I won't be uploading. I will, however, be puting zis in ze thread.

1991.png

THE END IS NEAR!!!!

The Zombie Scanner rises again!! That's like the third time so far.... o_o

ddba0175.jpg

'Nother New Year picture, drawn by hand in about..... eh, 30 seconds. 'Scuse the sloppiness.

Last edited:

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • New character! A wingless Dragon, to be precise. Celeb F?a. In elvish, that means "Silver Spirit", a species of small, land-dwelling dragons that live near mountains and forests.

Of course, they're not all silver. The iris around their pupils is silver, and that's why they have that name.

Saerwen.jpg

^ Ish, Saerwin, the Silver Celeb F?a. n_n I'm pleased with it, strange as it is.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Awesomeness-ness. That dragon rulezzzz!!!!! XD Well, gotta go face the hellish thing that is homework, so a'urevua! Or...however it's spelled. O_O;

Back