• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~If we were fiction characters ~rp~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • This is an rp where we become fictional characters, which means anything could happen. You can be a human, beast thing, evil demon, etc. Whatever you want.
    Your character has to be the name of your username.

Plot:

We play as characters that actually live and survive in daily life on this website.
    Yet, we don't know the name of this "town." There are viruses that are trying to destroy our town and we won't let them! So, we were born with powers/weapons that will help us fight the evil viruses. But, your special ability can only go so far. These viruses can suck your energy! So, be careful. You must travel your way through different forums till you find your way to the legendary forum called "The Key" that will defeat the viruses once and for all.

Info:

Username:
    Looks:
    Personality:
    History/bio:

Pheles

Colorful Flutter
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2009
    Username: Mai
    Looks: red eyes with somewhat pale skin. She has black, uncombed, hair that goes to her back. She wears a simple white kimono with the japanese sandals and carries a ninja sword.
    Personality: ambitious, protective, strong, and never gives up
    History/bio: She was born with a fire fox in her soul, so she has the power of fire as well as being a samarai. She wants to help her town.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Username:Reyna_De_La_Fire
    Looks: She has blound hair that goes down to her mid back. She is tanned mexican and is what will say pretty. She wears a tight fitting black shirt and a skrit. Regular shoes on. Carries a mallet on her side.
    Personality: Happy and cheery. She is positibe thinking. She is honest and likes to try her best.
    History/bio: She likes to play with fire. She had the ability to control fire to her will. She knows little about her self but likes what she has right now so she likes the town.

Years
  • This sounds awesome! I'm taking part in this role play for sure! =D

Username: Caroline
    Looks: Very long brown hair which is rarely tied up. Has blue eyes, is around 157 cm tall. She wears a tied dyed pink coloured dress. She has white skin. Also wears high heels
    Personality: Tries to be positive most of the time, gets mad easily and sometimes gets depressed over very little things, but she tries to hide this so that others around her won't feel negative. Will also protect anything that means a lot to her
    History/bio: At the age of 10 her whole family died in a car accident, leaving her alone in this world to surive on her own. After that she somehow found out that she was a witch that could summor up spells of any kind. She found this out when one day she whispered a magical spell from one of her favourite books and the spell came a reality. She really wants to be a normal girl so that's why she dresses up like a normal teenager but she knows there will be no way that she can get rid of her powers.

Years
  • reyna_de_la_fire said:
    Maybe we should start. You know before people who joined lose intrest. Maybe people can join as we go?

Okay, we'll do that then.

Welcome Caroline! ^^

Okay, here's my character's info:

Username: Midori Chi
    Looks: short brown hair that goes to her shoulders, green (midori) eyes, white braces, white skin and tanned legs.
    Personality: can be funny at times, serious, caring, protective, sometimes shy around people.
    History/bio:
    She wanted to help her people so she has decided to do this. She was born with the power to steal anyone's power for a short amount of time. So, she joins in to help her people.

Okay, we may start! ^^ I'll start us off.

ic:
    "Looks like the rain will fall today.." Midori Chi whispered to herself.
    She walked down the empty street of her neighborhood. All that she had with her was a bag carried on her back, carrying an umbrella, some food, and some extra clothes.

Pheles

Colorful Flutter
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2009
    Sweet, we can start.

ic:
    Mai was sitting in the grass, reading a book. Then, she felt a patter on her head and looked up. "Rain?"
    She turned for her bag and stuffed her book in it.
    Then picked it up and started running for shelter.
    And she just so happened to be running in a neighborhood. She panted a little. Then..wham! Mai had crashed into someone.
    The girl had an umbrella in her hand. "Ugh..sorry."

Years
  • ic: Midori Chi looked down. Someone crashed into her.
    "It's okay...You should watch where you're going, though."
    There was a pause.
    "Umm...Oh, dear, you're soaking. I'll share my umbrella for a moment. I'm just on my way to the city."

Years
  • ooc: You can join, but you need to put down your characcter's power and the name needs to be your username.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • ((YEAH!!!))

Reyna was asleep against a tree. She was enjoying the nice weather until she felt something. She looked up and felt it again. Then again. It was rain.

"CRAD!" she yelled. "I hate the rain."

She looked in her bag and found no umbrella. "Great. I forgot to pack an umbrella."

She ran towards the town.

Years
  • ic:
    Midori Chi turned. They were all squeazed. Then, she smiled.
    "Yes, it's quite crowded." She chuckled a bit.
    "Umm..By the way, you're here and I may as well ask...Do you know where
    the main city of Pokecommunity is? I hear there's some recent viruses there and I'm on my way to help."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back