• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Original charater drawing

Keizah

My fair little eevee!
Years
  • Okay I scanned a picture of a charater for a comic I am makeing and i am pretty sure it looks like a decent villan charater, what do you all think? I'll scan some more charaters later,but for now I'll just make a little test....

Her name is Kita : She's supposed to look friendly yet some what like she is hiding something...that's what I was aiming for...>_<

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
  • Hmm....very intresting....You should proably try drawing her with some devilsh look on her face. But the charateristics seems nice. With a diffrent expression, she looks somewhat like a villian. Nice details on the outfit, simple and basic. ^,^

Years
  • I'm not much of a fan of that outfit, and I don't know if she's really got the villan look in her eyes. maybe try narrowing the eyebrows, just so that she still looks friendly, but you can tell she's hiding something. Good concept for a character though.

Keizah

My fair little eevee!
    Years
  • Thxs...^^ anyway, here are some more pictures.....I even made your request Kimi!! I see how much I can post this once, i drew a funny comic too.

This is the altered picture of her.

This is shiroyuki

This is Kimi

Kimicatdemon

Years
  • Hmm...those are a bit better....I like new year Kimi...so when are you gonna post the comic?

Keizah

My fair little eevee!
    Years
  • I'll post the comic now...(I didn't want to double post...^^;;) PAY ATTENTION TO BACKGROUNDS!!! I've had many people not understand becuase of this...><

If you can't read what she is saying, then I'll type in what she is saying...

Kimicatdemon

Years
  • Lol...We've been lied to all our lives. A nice comic, but you still need to work on things, but hey the idea is what counts. (So that's what happens to my homework....)

Keizah

My fair little eevee!
    Years
  • I know but I only have lined paper at the moment....;_; I forgot my sketchbook at my original home, and I'm visiting my dad for the holidays.....;_; He has a scanner so that How I manage..

(Nice sig BTW)

Back