• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hamstar's Here :D

Hamstar

HALLO.
Years
  • Yeah...I typed on Google "Popular Pok?mon forum" and this came up so...yeah, here I am ^^...It's quite cool being a member of a pok?mon forum that has A LOT of different people to talk to

I hope I become a regular around here :3

Eefi

::Aura is with me::
    Years
  • Hamster!!! *pokes name* That is soooo cute!!!^^ I love it!! (and surprise that no one has taken that yet!!^^)

I hope you become a regular here!!!^^ If you need help or pal, just put a PM in my box!!^^

Hamstar

HALLO.
    Years

I'm also suprised no one used this name yet...I mean, with all the members an' such U^_^

I use the same name for every forum I go to!:cool:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Wow, very lucky you are.

Welcome to PC, I hope you enjoy your stay and post lots. I'll see ya around.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums.

Just be sure not to make your signature huge and we'll get along just fine. ^_^

Years
  • Yes, that signature is fine ^^;

I'm not too suprised that it wasn't taken, acutally, we may have alot of members, but I think most of them take Pokemon related names ^^;

Welcome to PC ^^~ I hope you have tons of fun while you're here. Reemmber to read the rules.

Hamstar

HALLO.
    Years
  • Thank you very much, I will! ^.o

Man, this place is HUGE o.o...I'm confused where to go first! @.@

Merged by Sammi -- a PM was sent regarding the matter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • hi hamstar!
    welcome to PC like your sig.
    be careful of double posting and Spam. (read the rules once and your a master at it!)
    anyway, hope you have a good time here.

Hamstar

HALLO.
    Years
  • Oh yeah, I'm sorry about that...I didn't know it was a rule not to double post U^_^

I've grown used to it since we do it back on my forum :P

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Hiya Hamstar! =D Aww, I love your username, it's so cute! ^__________^ Yesh, PC is a wonderful forum, I'm sure you'll have tons of fun here. ^^ I'm Kelsey btw, it's very nice to meet you. :3 Enjoy your time here, have fun~! ^o^

~Kelsey

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • Owing to new members like you, we're assured a good mesh of different members. Welcome and enjoy yourself! Don't forget to read the rules, PM me if you want to talk, and fill out those tax forms!

IvySaur

Very cute choice of username! I also hope to become a regular. I'm Caitie. If you need a friend, just PM me!

Back