• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Omg Newbie Alert

Years
  • Hardi-harhar!
    Well, I'm new here, of course. My favorite type is fire, and yup, you've guessed it, my favorite Pokemon is Blaziken, Charizard, and Typhlosion. I'm "kinda" a roleplayer, and I do sprites, like the July 4th Pika (no, I don't do T-cards). xDD And yeha, I AM male. Yarg, and I shall be a 'self'-comedian one day, because I have a humour that makes only me laugh. (Oi, is my siggy too big? I'm not a brain with numbers)

I have a knack for playing video games, 'specially Star Wars.

Taco. =3 < I'll never use that smilie again. o.O;;

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • '=3' is a perfectly reasonable smilie that does more than just to convey internet emotions, but rejoice the world in its hamstery-ness.

Moving alone, welcome to PC~ Enjoy your stay.

.. '=3'

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
  • You remind me of a really close online friend I had at my last forum. I'd like to welcome you to PC. We're a nice bunch. Well, most of us, at least. Be sure to check out imporrtant things like the rules and such, yeah..and PM me to be friends.
    And one more thing. Randomness hurts. XD

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hey mandables, hope you have fun here at PC, post alot and PM me if u wanna be ma friend

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Kinda late on this ...But Welcome to the forums. Glad to have you with us.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Lol. I like this thread's name. X3 And Gasp! I like that smilie>>> =3

Anyway! Welcome to PC! The kitty in your siggeh is awesome! ;D

Back