• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Viva La Bam club!

whats ur fave character

• Bam

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Ape

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryan

• Rabb

• Phil

• Vito

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

punkhobbitqueen

chibi peoples? Where?!?!?!!?!?
Years
  • i am a huge fan of this show and thought why not make a club as there isn't one already? My fave character is Bam of course!

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    *joins* Viva La Bam is the greatest reality show ever. Yesterday, I saw the episode when they go to look for the russian mail-in bride from the 2nd season. I never knew that Rabb could love :O Even though he is the most sane and nicest of the bunch XD I love Dico. He's crazy, hilarious, and always keeps a straight face.

punkhobbitqueen

Years
  • lol welcome new members. I just love how crazy Bam is. Give him an idea and he'll do it no matter what. Did u all see the episode where they make State Bam? My fave part was when Bam pulled (was it Dunns?) trailer park up and the only way the guy could get out was by jumping into the dirty filled pool?

punkhobbitqueen

Years
  • In just about every episode Bam destroys Vito's cars and/or house! it's really funny! i liked it when Vito finally took revenge and destoryed Bam's hummer!

Poke Mastr

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2006
    punkhobbitqueen said:
    In just about every episode Bam destroys Vito's cars and/or house! it's really funny! i liked it when Vito finally took revenge and destoryed Bam's hummer!

They've been showing that episode everyday for the past week or so XD

punkhobbitqueen

Years
  • or what about the episode where they played mini golf and if Bam won he could keep messing with Vito's cars, but if Vito won Bam couldn't mess with his cars anymore and he would have to give Vito a new car!

Back