• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alliance of Webmasters

Blaze

Shine On~
Years
  • Due to overwhelming support for the Alliance of Webmasters, we have formed into a club which you can join via User CP > Group Memberships

Alliance of Webmasters (AoW) is a club for all Webmasters, and is the true place for all Webmasters to talk about anything without the pressure of sticking to certain guidelines.

~Join

Owner: Revo
    Co Owners: Paul, MewThreew/Armor, and PPNSTEVE

Last edited:

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • Hmm, I think we should talk about Layouts...

More and more are going to buying now, and I want your input on why and if that is really a good idea.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I don't think so. Looking at free tutorials and then following one and designing your own is so much cheaper.

Professional websites should buy layouts. Fansites shouldn't.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Oct 5, 2021
    I agree with Paul, fansites shouldn't buy their layouts, since there's a better chance they wont keep it for very long, prof. sites usually use the same layout for quite a while.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Aoriaku said:
    I agree with Paul, fansites shouldn't buy their layouts, since there's a better chance they wont keep it for very long, prof. sites usually use the same layout for quite a while.
    That's a good point. Fansites switch their layouts preeeetty often. Especially some XD

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • Lol, I always change my layout since I get bored of them :3

However, I have created an idea that as Webmasters we create our own company?

Name: Mango Webmastering Inc.

If y'all have a different idea for the name letmee know

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Oct 5, 2021
    Revo said:
    If y'all have a different idea for the name letmee know
    "Webmastering the Internetz"
    ..yeah joke.

Paul said:
    That's a good point. Fansites switch their layouts preeeetty often. Especially some XD
    Yes, I used to switch mine once a month, though I have stopped now, thankfully. ;>

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    This is just a group~~

I think the thing in our profile is a bit more valuable than the thread. It signifies we're webmasters ;D Because Blaze won't let any n00bs in. I hope.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Oct 5, 2021
    Paul said:
    This is just a group~~

I think the thing in our profile is a bit more valuable than the thread. It signifies we're webmasters ;D Because Blaze won't let any n00bs in. I hope.
    Rofl, that sounds like something he'd do. ;x

And yeah, like Paul said, the profile thing is much more important then the thread IMO. :>

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • Paul said:
    This is just a group~~

Your exactly right :3

I just did my first deny, and although this person *posts* in WD. I don't classify the person as a Webmaster.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • Mr. Missing, to be honest but I have yet to see any site from that person?

Ehh I am very strict on who is added ;P

Back