• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

video game collections

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethankaiba

Banned
Years
Hey--post pictures of your video game collection (even non-Pokemon) like I did below. Including pics of cases, cheat systems, cables, magazines, guides, etc.

Ryu-Chan

Spifftasticcupcake
Years
Do dis:
attachment.php

Years
Well since these aren't just pokemon games I'm going to send it to the Other Games forum. Nice collection by the way.
~MOVED~

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
you got a game genie!!! i have one for my nintendo xD
nice socks dude xP

Zelos

*yawn*
Years
Hitokiri said:
Oh I'm sorry it's just...well

a horrible game ^^;;;

Well, I could go into a never-ending torrent of arguements why that's not true and that's just your opinion, but this is getting off-topic and I wouldn't feel like wasting my time >.>;;

And, like the above, I own many games that the topic creator does as well, he must have very good taste :P

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
First off, you tripled posted. Second, I liked the "list" threads in which you had to write out your collection. I don't really want posts that are just pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back