• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bugs' Art

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2016
    Bugs' Art Gallery

Welcome to my Art Gallery.. I draw 1 picture everyday.. or more if I was in a good mood ^_^.. yes, I take requests, but 1 by one please! LOL

The pictures looks small.. but click on them to enlage

Last edited:

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Bugs said:
    I can't belive this! I just woke up one day.. and got my talent!!! my drawings were crap! But this picture is nice!! I don't know how I did it! but I will try to draw some more picture.. I do not take requests!! <-- (I can't belive I finally said that ^_^)

I REPEAT: I don't take requests (yet)

YAY! the picture is soo cool!

The picture looks small.. but click on it to enlage
    Did you draw that?
    Wow! It looks just like the cartoon one! Well done!

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2016
    I just drew another picture.. Corsola!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2016
    For the drawing.. I use Micromedia Flash MX.. for colouring and shading I use Paint Shop Pro 8.. I know! I'm going to draw a Miltank!

Q Man

Erm...
    Years
  • My oh my, you sure are quick with that Flash... But I thought Miltank had white around the color of her eyes...

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2016
    I don't know why this picture didn't turn out good.. but it's okay I still like it ^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2016
    Thanks guys ^_^ I couldn't have done this without your previous support a long time ago :P when I used to draw crapily!

Okay ^_^ I think now I can take requests.. but not imaginery ones! Pokemon requests only please =D

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Bugs said:
    Thanks guys ^_^ I couldn't have done this without your previous support a long time ago :P when I used to draw crapily!

Okay ^_^ I think now I can take requests.. but not imaginery ones! Pokemon requests only please =D
    Hm......I seldom just draw Pokemon. I usually add something to it.......

Hm.......oh, yes! How are these?

(Lugia's shooting something from its nose?)

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2016
    Ohh yea I like it ^_^ your drawings are nice..

The reason I just want to draw Pokemon alone is because I started drawing for 2 days only X_o and I think maybe I'll spoil everything if I did something I'm not good at (yet)

I like your style! drawing Pokemon in a box.. like in the anime.. I mean only a certain part of the body is showing.. ^_^ I will try to do that!

Next picture: Lugia

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Sugoi! *_* I love your pictures. Kekeke... Great job!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    If you take requests, can you make me a salamence or dragonite avatar?

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2016
    REQUEST FOR: DragonTrainer

Here's the Dragonite picture >_< it's bad! I know.. if you want me to redo it please say so

Back