• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Rapidash and Ponyta Herd RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
Years
  • Join the Rapidash and Ponyta herd. Just do what I do only with different imformation. You can be a Rapidash or Ponyta. Or you can be a Arcanine.

Name: Volcano
    Type: Ponyta
    Personality: Gentle,Caring,Strong, and fast

:P
    Keep in mind that the Rapidash are the oldest ones and Ponytas or Rapidash can be girl or boy.

SkarmoryRider

Girl by day, Eon by night
    Years
  • I turned, and saw the dust flying. I immediatly stopped grazing and whinnied, long, loud and clear. I lowered my head, swinging it back and forth in a fighting gesture. ~That's right, take your time.~ I thought, but then I felt a pain on my back. One of the Houndoom's had hopped on my back and was biting it.
    I reared and bucked, but still he clung on. My head twisted back and stabbed him enough to make him let go.

SkarmoryRider

Years
  • I joined Volcano in the fight, as mothers with their young Ponyta's fled with the elders. Others stayed back and helped us fight.
    Soon, only three were left standing, unwounded. They ran, tails between their legs. I snorted and looked at Volcano.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
  • I looked at Ember back. I was proud. Such a little creature can do big things I thought. I was the only Ponyta fighting. Than I started out with a fresh Ember attack. Ember joined in with me. I started to gallop after the helpless mongrels. Soon they were gone.

SkarmoryRider

Years
  • "I hate it when those little demons come up and nip at our heels." I muttered. "The Mightyhena's are worse."
    I was suprised at how fast Ember was growing. Already, she was bigger than the other Ponyta. "Nice job Ember!"

SkarmoryRider

Years
  • (Um, he's a guy.)

I smiled. "Well, let's see how the other fighters turned out, come on."
    I saw that a few had some bites, a few scratches, one had a deep gash down the leg. Better let him heal for a long while.

SkarmoryRider

Years
  • "Well, not a lot of Terrible damage. One Rapidash has a gouge going down his leg." I turned around and gasped at the sight.
    There was blood all over my back, some from the Houndoom, most was mine. "Ouch..." I muttered. "Stupid Houndooms..."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back