• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm New

Darksoft

Break me, Crack me, try me
Years
  • Hi i'm New. I really like pokemon and have visted this site a few times before i decided to join. Mostly i love RPGing and playing the GBA games, so hopefully i might get some Tips!

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Welcome to our forum =D Hope you enjoy iy here =3
    Follow the rules and PM me if ya have the urge to get a new friend ^__^~~

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years

• Hiya! Welcome to Pokemon Community (PC) I'm Matt. You seem like a nice friendly person. I really love your Banner and Avatar nice conbonation.

Links That are Helpful!
    RULES - Every forum has different rules so I really do advise you to check these out right away. It will keep you in the good books with everyone.
    FAQ - For any small problems that you many you may wish to check these out. It is there to help you.
    NEW USERS HANGOUT - Have a small question about something? Come to New Users Hangout, I'm usally there and i would love to help you around the forum.
    GB GAMES - You said you liked game boy games so you may wish to check this out. I dunno! Just thought i would put it there for you.
    POKEMON ROLEPLAYING - You also said that you liked Role Playing. Check here out I have never liked Role PLaying but i'm sure that you will be happy to be there.
    OTHER ROLEPLAYS- This is other roleplaying i dunno if you want to check this out too.

I hope these Links help you. Any futher problems you may want to PM me. I would be glad to here from you. With any questions or just to be friends.

Hope you enjoy your stay here at Pokemon Community

Last edited:

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Hi! Welcome to our wittle Community here ^_^ *Points to how many members there are* Okay, not so little. ANYONE WANT BEEF JERKY?!?! *Hands out jerky* Welcome to PC< PM me for a friend, if you need to chat, or just need help XD; Cya

~DS

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
  • Hey Darksoft welcome to PC I hope you enjoy your stay here and make lots of friends feel free to PM me anytime to chat or be friends ^-^

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Darksoft! =D I'm Kelsey, it's wonderfully wonderful to meet you. X3 You like RPing, huh? Then I'm sure you'll have a great time RPing in our RPG forums. =3 I've roleplayed a few times and enjoyed it, I'm just not that good at it. XD; Well, have fun, enjoy your stay! ^^

~Kelsey

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • Ah, yes. Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay, mate!

Don't forget to read the rules, PM me, and all that other stuff....

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • Yesh, welcome to PC! ^^ Check out the Rules and FAQ'S if you haven't already and please make sure that you obey and understand them. PM me if you have a question or need a friend! =D

Back