• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

All The Pokmon Movies order

shads03

Pokemon Trainer
Years
    • Age 36
    • U.K
    • Seen Feb 18, 2006
    Hi,

I was an avid fan of pokemon, but due to work and then family issues, i started to miss the pokemon eps, now i am re-watching them all from start to its current stage, but what im in trouble with is were abouts the movies tie in with the episode series.

so if anyone can be a GREAT help and inform me of how they go - e.g:-

Pokemon Episode 67:
    Pokemon Episode 68:
    POKEMON MOVIE: "name Title"
    Pokemon Episode 69:

ect, ect.

this would be greatly appreciated and would make one fan a very happy one!

Many thanks in advance

Kind Regards

Ashley

Years
  • Yeah, funny thing. With the pure exception of the first movie, none of the movies are connected with the series. They are just separate. Any allusions to them are dub only.

So yeah, I go by the Pokemon evolutions but nah, it's a moot point.

The first movie would be in your example, although it kinda feels it's after the Indigo plateau but before Orange Islands. In between the training for Indigo could fit off camera.

That's the only exception as Mewtwo was in the series. But yeah, if you want, I could muse how and when the movies might occur in the timeline but otherwise, nah.

Back