• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
Years
  • Welcome to Pokemon Community, I hope that you will enjoy your stay here! Below are some links that will help you around the forum

Rules - I really would check these out. It will give you the basic information of forum posting. Also it will keep you out of trouble!
    FAQ - This anwsers loads of little questions that you may have. When you have some time. I would check this place out!
    New Users Hangout - If you need any futher help or want to be some members come here. I'm usally there and i would love to help you and be your friend.

Hope to see you around the forum. Please PM me if you need any help or want to be friends.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Hi New Person! Welcome to our humble forum! X3

Just listen to what he said ^

Years
  • Hey there, I am Natsume. ::Bows:: Nice to meet you. I am fairly new as well!
    If you would like to be friends PM me! ::Teleports Away::

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
  • Hola! Como estas? Yo es muy bien! ^_^ Lol, jk. heehee, welcomes to PC and hope you have lots of fun! Get all your questions answered by people you think have been here a while and post lots!! ^^

Back