• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

this video I downloaded

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
  • So I downloaded the latest Japanese Pokemon episode, a bittorrent from pocketmonsters. And I came over a problem. When I go to play the video clip, the sound works all right but the video freezes on the first frame and no matter how many times I restart my computer to refresh the memory, it still freezes. And when I play an English Pokemon episode, it works PERFECTLY.
    This has happened before but eventually it worked.
    What's going on? What's wrong? Because I really need to see this episode (desperately)
    I hope you can help me

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    I think it's something not only you had. On my father's Desktop Windows Media Player sometimes seems to freeze.

I really don't have a solution for this, but next time, instead of restarting, try out pressing ctrl+alt+del, click on "Windows Media Player", and click "End Task". After a few seconds it will HOPEFULLY fully close WMP, and try again and see if it works.

Last edited:
    Back