• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ello ^^

Roy-Chibi

ふういんのつるぎ
Years
  • Hey to everyone, I am Roy-Chibi.

This is, of course, my first time here. I hope everyone shares the love in the air around here to me and the other newbies around here as well.

I appreciate everything in this site so far. Also, I've good pics to post. I just dunno where to put them, exactly. Anyone can be my friend if they want. I'm always happy to get one of those...

Gee, isn't that convienent?

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Hello Roy-Chibi, welcome to PC, make sure to read the rules(They will be posted by a random member XP) I'll see you around.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • It depends on what the pics are.You post em in the thread they belong from there ^^
    Welcome to the forum ^^ Hope you enjoy it here ^^ PM me to be friends and or have questions =) *gives Kanna plushie*

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • Hello and welcome — enjoy your stay, and if you have queries about anything here don't hesitate to PM me!

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Rock Lee said:
    Hello Roy-Chibi, welcome to PC, make sure to read the rules(They will be posted by a random member XP) I'll see you around.

heh, The random member has arrived. XD

Hallo there. ^_^; Welcome to PC. (Pokemon Communinty) Please do have a great time here.
    Check out the rules. (Link below) So that you know what to do to not get in to trouble. If you need anyhelp or a friends, please contact me via PM.

Back