• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Different?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 43
    • Seen Feb 28, 2006
    I was seeing the leaders of forum and say alot I did not understand. what is a super mod and why are all the admins not the same? also can I be one, please? :nervous:

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Super Mod is basically a mod that moderates all the forums, instead of one specific one. And all the different Admins just have different powers, or they wanted different coloured usernames 8D

Read the rules. You don't ask for staff positions unless you don't want to get one --;

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • You're way too new to be even considered. And, if you'd read the FAQ, you'd know that the best way to get modded is not to ask, to be an active member who makes positive contributions to the forum and obeys the rules, and helps out, and is just generally a nice person.

Burninating_Torchic

Very important
    Years
  • Kylie-chan said:
    You're way too new to be even considered. And, if you'd read the FAQ, you'd know that the best way to get modded is not to ask, to be an active member who makes positive contributions to the forum and obeys the rules, and helps out, and is just generally a nice person.

Hmm. I was reading this, and I saw something that seemed a little unclear to me. If you are only active on one or two forums(ie, the two roleplay forums), are you elligible to become a mod of that/those forums if you meet the credentials? Or do you have to be active on many of the forums to be noticed? Just wondering...I think it's a pretty good question. Or maybe it's obvious to everyone except me. Who knows.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • LosPokeHuevosMas said:
    I was seeing the leaders of forum and say alot I did not understand. what is a super mod and why are all the admins not the same? also can I be one, please? :nervous:

Haha, no...

You're a guy, so here's what you have to do to be modded. In order to be modded, you have to make friends with the higher upps. Meaning, befriend Kazuhito/Erica/Arcanine/PPNSteve/KentColtonRogers...you see what I mean. Good grammar in your posts is crucial, and report and post in threads before the mods do to let them think that you get around fast. Having actualy real life maturity or experience isn't required. Don't get in any arguements with the higher staff, and if you do, let them win (that's important). If you wanna be mod of a certain forum, post in that forum like crazy and make yourself insanely noticable. Also, you have to make your layout extremely flashy and beautiful, otherwise you'll never get considered. Talk alot on MSN or AIM, and be sure to avoid people that the staff dislike.

Now see, if you were a girl instead of a guy, you would have to do these exact things except they wouldn't be as strict on grammar, and you would be required to put at least one "^__^" or "<33" in all of your posts.

And there you have it. How to be a PC Mod *thumbs up*

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Dakota said:
    You're a guy, so here's what you have to do to be modded. In order to be modded, you have to make friends with the higher upps. Meaning, befriend Kazuhito/Erica/Arcanine/PPNSteve/KentColtonRogers...you see what I mean.

...I'm friends with everyone except Steve, who I just "know". It doesn't help, believe me ;x

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • John Denver said:
    Haha, no...

You're a guy, so here's what you have to do to be modded. In order to be modded, you have to make friends with the higher upps. Meaning, befriend Kazuhito/Erica/Arcanine/PPNSteve/KentColtonRogers...you see what I mean. Good grammar in your posts is crucial, and report and post in threads before the mods do to let them think that you get around fast. Having actualy real life maturity or experience isn't required. Don't get in any arguements with the higher staff, and if you do, let them win (that's important). If you wanna be mod of a certain forum, post in that forum like crazy and make yourself insanely noticable. Also, you have to make your layout extremely flashy and beautiful, otherwise you'll never get considered. Talk alot on MSN or AIM, and be sure to avoid people that the staff dislike.

Now see, if you were a girl instead of a guy, you would have to do these exact things except they wouldn't be as strict on grammar, and you would be required to put at least one "^__^" or "<33" in all of your posts.

And there you have it. How to be a PC Mod *thumbs up*
    That's not funny, Dakota. Anyway, we've had enough answers now >_> +CLOSED+

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back