• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plusle & Minun Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

May's #1 fan

Banned
Years
  • Hay this is a Plusle & Minun Club! (i checked to see if there was already one for this and there isn't but if i missed one do not feel bad about closeing it down) so well anyway the only rules are that you Must like PLUSLE & MINUN!
    and DO NOT bash ANYONE's favorite charictor's!well anyway bye.:classic:
    PLEASE DONT CLOSE THIS DOWN! and dont band Latiaslova! she's my best friend! i'd wrather you band me again! im begging you please dont band her! i'll do anything!
    owner: May's #1 fan

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    there used to be clubs so this is ok and i'll join and for this club don't double post wow you got alot of clubs that were already made

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Dont double post

What does respectshipping and May have to do with Plusle and Minun? Not to be mean

Sure I'll join, but I like Minun way better

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • May's #1 fan said:
    Yes of course we can be friends!. and yes you also "rene swee" can be in the club! and new friend, again i would LOVE to make a new friend in you!
    Sure we can be friends. I will add you in my friends list now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back