• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Love You More Each and Everyday (conteshipping one-shot)

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I Love You More Each and Everyday

Ash and friends were on a ferry heading back to Hoenn after the Battle Frontier in Kanto. Ash, Brock and Max were busy chowing down loads of food (especially Ash) in the diner. May however was leaning on the railing of the boat, gazing at the star painted sky. She sighed as she looked down at the deep blue ocean which was darkened by the night sky and lit up by the stars. She was thinking about Drew and how much she missed him. Sure he could be competitive but then again he was so cute and so sweet. She loved how he gave her roses after their contest matches or battles. "Is this for Buetifly?" "Yeah….something like that". Those words still rang in her head. Ashes voice suddenly brought her back to reality.

"MAY, COME BACK INSIDE IT'S GETTIN' LATE!" He yelled. Ash was standing by the doorway with his girlfriend the red headed Misty Waterflower. They had talked on the phone about meeting on the ferry but they couldn't find each other but they managed too almost near curfew. May nodded, "Ok, I'll be back in a few minutes and hi Misty!" she said back. "Hi May, it's nice to see you again!" she yelled back. Ash and Misty then went inside. May went to follow them when she then heard her name. She turned around and it was….Drew.
    "Drew?! What are you doing here?" she asked confused.

"I came to tell you happy birthday." He said back with a happy expression on his face. May giggled and blushed, "Thanks" she whispered.

"Ummmm….I got you something, I put it in your room-Brock showed me where it was earlier so I hope you like it but I bet you will!" he said pushing his shiny green hair back out of his face.

"Oh, you didn't have to and if I don't see you anytime later on I'll say thanks!" May said as she walked away.

"May, just to tell you, the present is for YOU and not your pokemon alright?!" he said back. May looked back and nodded then headed back to her room.

When she opened the door she gasped. Placed on her desk was a dozen beautiful roses in a blue sparkly vase. May was in awe, Drew did this for me? It's so sweet! She thought. She then realized there was a note next to the flowers. She opened it and it said-

Roses are red,
    Your eyes are a pretty shade of blue,
    You might think this is a joke but what I'm saying is all true.
    You and you pokemon are a great team,
    And you always are able to beat Team Rocket and their evil schemes.
    Seeing you in contests and battling you is always fun so May…..
    It's true…..I love you more each and everyday!

Love,
    Drew

Ps: See ya in the next contest!

Alright there may be some grammer errors but for the most part I hope you liked it, tell me what you think!!! :D

Sweet May

Custom avvie coming soon...
    Years
  • "I came to tell you happy birthday." He said back with a happy expression on his face. May giggled and blushed,
    "Thanks" she whispered.
    Awww. It's sweet. *cries tears of joy* Your one-shot has a great plot. But it seems short. Making it longer will make the fic even better. No other errors I suppose. Nice work. ^__^

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    That's so sweet*eyes twinkle*, hehe, not only was their contestshipping but a little bit of pokeshipping =3!

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • That was so good! And sweet *wipes eyes* who says boys cant like cry at romance anyway (:P)? Keep up the good work! ILOVED IT!

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Thanks guys!!! :D I wasn't sure how the poem was going to turn out because I wrote it right on the spot without really thinkin it through but I'm glad it turned out nicely!!!! :D :D

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Thank you^^ I'm glad you liked it!!!!

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Aw, thanx^^ I will have a couple of one-shots up by the end of the month ;)

Back