• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Apology to the World...

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
Years
  • Every once and a while it feels ever so good to write or type out my feelings...so here it goes...

My Apology to the World
    By: Overlord Sato

Tell me what to say, and for you I won't forget. I could never hate you, for whatever is gone is lost, and I can't see you anymore. You know this better than I, and weither or not you figured that out, it no longer matters. Time never sleeps, maybe thats why I find it hard...my first love, but what do I know about that, running away was so easy. I ran away and you gave up, but then again you didn't realize. Time stands still, and thats why I won't forget, I say farewell, and your still there... You have something of mine, but I won't take it back...for you see it kills me to now my heart isn't whole. Why do you keep it? Don't call me, this is my apology to the world I knew. I'll leave it to you to say its not. Was I the one you couldn't have, your right I did deserive better, why were you afraid? Time is also something you can't take back, but alas it took me everything I had to not look back...I looked back, but you weren't there...and so I ran away...to the only person who was willing to share all she had, but I can't turn back time, and to you I am sorry, but something truely remarkable happened...I gave what I didn't have and you...you gave me everything in your heart. I'll never forget my apology to you, the one who taught me so much more than life itself...

Back