• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Origin Of Cipher

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
Years
  • Introduction- Ok, well, this is my second comic, so go all out on the critisism (not actually, but I think if I can improve, I should)! If you wanna join, look below. Oh, and sorry about any gramatical mistakes, please point them out if you wish though.

If you visit the page, please do not post simply announcing how something like this would never happen, I can take critisism, but I know some of this is a bit odd and probably would never happen.

Plot- It's the near future, 2017. Each region has developed a stable government with a senate, a l Parliament (lower senate) and a President. But what they don't know is that the war of a lifetime is about to happen. Suddenly all three criminal syndicates, Team Magma, Aqua, and Rocket, join forces, to create Cipher! This Hybrid syndicate then tricks the elites to cause havoc and begin cloning trainers, then sending the clones to war! Now a young boy, working for Cipher himself, must choose, Liberty, or Death.

Character Bios -

The Origin Of Cipher

//Johto Syndicate:

Name: Gold
    Poke'mon: Metagross, Salamence, Dragonite, Espeon, Zapdos
    History: He joined the Johto Peace Organization right after it was founded and became an important member. With his powerful poke'mon he eventually rose to the rank of General. He founed the safehouse in Littleroot and attempted to make communication with Kanto before a bounty hunter assaulted the safehouse. After he met Kris he fell in love with her and became her boyfriend secretly.

Name: Johto Syndicate Soldiers
    Default Poke'mon: Metang, Ampharos

Name: Kris
    Pokemon: Meganium, Venasaur, Sceptile
    History: Her mother was one of the founders of the Johto Syndicate, her father a soldier, so when she was given the chance to join, she immediatly became a Senator and soared through the ranks until she was head senator of the syndicate organization. After she met Gold she fell in love and secretly, hiding it from Silver, became his boyfriend.

Name: Silver
    Pokemon: Blastoise, Dragonite, Raichu
    History: He is the grandson of the original founder of the Johto Peace Syndicate. Ruthless, unruly, and powerful, he hides behind a mask of mystique and hatred for the group of assasins rumored to start the war and kill his father. He too has a crush on Kris.

Name: Johto Rocket Syndicate Leader (JRSL)
    Pokemon: ??
    History: Not much is known about him, but it is very obvious he is willing to do much to get a seat of power. Rumor has it he was a member of the Shadow Assasins, who killed Silver's father, and is attempting to kill Silver.

Name: Oak
    History: The original Professor of Kanto, he turned to Johto for help after his poke'mon were captured, killed, or injured beyond saving.

More coming soon...

If you want to join, fill out this form:

Name: (Guess.)
    Personality: (happy, hyper, mean, dumb etc.)
    History: (What has your person done??)
    Region:
    And the Sprite(s):

//Prolouge ((The Shadow Looms))

//Episode 1 ((The fall of the Hoehhn Assault Vessel)): https://usera.imagecave.com/amydamuffinlady/regionwars1.PNG

//Epsiode 2 ((Assault on the Johto Safehouse)): https://usera.imagecave.com/amydamuffinlady/regionwars2v2.PNG

Quizzes -

None at the moment

Credits -

pe2k.com (Misc. Sprites)
    The Spriters Recource (Misc. Sprites/Backgrounds ((Gary, Blue, Red))
    Coronis (Original Amy OW's, Pokemon OW's and SIlver, Kris, and other PokeSpecial sprites)
    [_Dark_Dragon_] (Ash sprites, Littleroot Town)
    Poke'sho ((S.S. Anne, Motorboat, explosions)
    Shy Guy's Kingdom (Fire)
    VGmaps (Backgrounds)
    Sheepnut (Partial Idea Possibly)

If I didn't include you, please PM me right away!

Last edited:

Jasmine's #1 fan

She is so cute
    Years
  • Name:Irvin
    Personality: shy
    History: He is from the hoen and just started to coodernate
    Side: good
    Pokemon: ditto beautifly
    And the Sprite(s):
    The Origin Of Cipher
    ~Thanx avatar

Bubsy

i love munchlax yes i do!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2006
    I really dont like this comic it is just a copy of sheepnuts! Your mean!

[NovaPirate]

Years
  • It is not, I have had the idea of this comic for a while! It is actually quite different, I have changed the history completely, look, it is actually a mix of V for Vendetta and Pokemon, along with some other crazed ideas of mine.

Bubsy

i love munchlax yes i do!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2006
    Yeah you big meanie stop stealing sheepnuts idea!

[NovaPirate]

Years
  • @Dashiel: V fr Vendetta, unmasked is on right now on VH1, and I knew there was double something.
    @Bubsy: It is considered spam to create a post praising another member.

And I have two comics, while Sheepnut has one, hence making t seem I have taken more time and started earlier, and anyway, Sheepnuts is about the regions at war. Mine is about people fightinf for freedom, and last but not least, since you saw how long it took me to make a comic on M vs. M, and Sheepnut was only two days before mine, the average amount of time it took me to make a comic, it shows that I did indeed start earlier, and its partially star wars too. And just to make you happy, I'll PM Sheepnut and give him partial credit for his (or rather, our) idea.

[NovaPirate]

Years
  • Ok, now that I have put himin my credits, I'm willing to cooperate with any ideas BESIDES SHUTTING DOWN. Right now I'm thinking we could merge comics, or one or the other could go into a different situation, I'll be a volunteer for that. If someone else has an idea please post it before this is locked.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • amydamuffinlady, thank you for agreeing to put Sheepnut in the credits for the idea - it is an admirable thing to do. However, if you did get the idea from Sheepnut, you must always ask first before you create your own comic along the same lines - it's only fair.

But please, remember in future to keep personal issues confined to PMs - they don't belong in the main forum, where they can be constituted as spam.

As for resolving the situation - amydamuffinlady, as you have said that Sheepnut inspired the idea in part, I would suggest that you change your idea a bit to make something unique from his. If not, I may have to close this thread as it does deal with a form of theft. If you would like me to close it so that you can start afresh, please PM me and I shall do so. I am sure that Sheepnut will be kind enough to accept this; again, if there are any disagreements, send me a PM, but a lot of this is between the two of you.

I hope that you can resolve this, as it's not nice to see members arguing...I've tried to weigh this up as fairly as I can, but part of it is always down to you. :)

--FG

[NovaPirate]

Years
  • I have an idea!! It suddenly popped into my mind, instead of the regions at war, it could be the start of Cipher!! Cipher could be controlling the elites, which are cloning all the trainers, and then suddenly, *poof* Cipher originated, I'll start on it right now. (psst, cue Forest Grovyle, thread name change to "The origination of cipher")

Back