• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Hakuryu's Art~

Hakuryu

The raiser of the Dragons
Years
  • *cough* Iam aloud to *cough* Double post *cough* with *cough* art *cough.

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • Hmm I thought I posted in here before.. >.0
    Nice banners, you did a great job using the backgrounds.

And btw, I don't think you are allowed to just double post. I believe the only exception is if you actually have new artwork to post or update in your thread. I think:P. So don't quote me on that, I thought it was a basic rule for most forums with a art forum, this one may be different.

Hakuryu

Years
  • Well, Im sorry. *his pokemon containing Sneasel pops out*

Sneasel: Snea sneasel!! (Master is gonna draw a banner of his "#1 team' includin' me! Hahaha, loserz. XD)

EDIT: Here it is, goin' in mah siggy. XD
    h2b2mane.gif

EDIT2: BTW, the text says -Team Hard to beat #2-
    Scared? Dont be.
    We dont BITE.

Last edited:

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Hakuryu, they're nice, but there are some issues with the text. You really need to add an outline to the text so you can see it. Also, some of the font choices could be a little better.

Hakuryu

Years
  • Why do you tell me how to do my art? I do not do art like that. I make art with Sprites and Pokemon/Annon text. :D Just dont tell me how to do my art!

EDIT: Sorry for that-- that was my Cousin'. Anyway; yes, I see the issue with that banner. You can BARLEY read it, I'll make another banner with the same sprites and everything. I'll just make it a bit bigger a better. Thanks Jedi for tellin' me that.

Back